Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 38 of 38
Bababoo

• Total Posts : 62
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 13, 2009 12:04
Look Imoral i know it was cries, i'm just pissing you guys off, why is spelling such a big deal are you a school teacher or something? Like i said before you can blow it out your ass, cause i'm still staying infact i'm gonna get some Dojo and Sega members to join and piss you assholes off. We've got a lot more there and i'll win against you 20 pissed off pedo's with no gf's. I'll make it so crap for you guys that you all will leave and this place becomes freindly like it should be.

Ha ha, bring it on.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 13, 2009 20:08
Oh noes! ZOMG hes gonna ruinz teh greatest forum evars that people barely even post in anymore. I don't think even Sega twats can stand to be on this level of bordom, and they withstood Shenmue...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 13, 2009 21:18
Bababoo

Look Imoral i know it was cries, i'm just pissing you guys off, why is spelling such a big deal are you a school teacher or something? Like i said before you can blow it out your ass, cause i'm still staying infact i'm gonna get some Dojo and Sega members to join and piss you assholes off. We've got a lot more there and i'll win against you 20 pissed off pedo's with no gf's. I'll make it so crap for you guys that you all will leave and this place becomes freindly like it should be.

Ha ha, bring it on.

So first we're 12, now we're pedophiles? Go get your friends, not that I believe you have any. No one cares, youre illiterate Aussie trash who uses an internet cafe because you cant afford broadband at your house. No go fuck yourself, trash.
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 14, 2009 11:54
F U.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 14, 2009 14:00
You're a fucking idiot.
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 14, 2009 15:51
F U.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 15, 2009 01:57
I bet you would, homo.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 15, 2009 20:08
Women Terry??, no offense but I always thought you were gay?
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 04:42
Silentbomber

Lol. You and many others.
immortaldanmx

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 04:45
Terry Bogard

Silentbomber

Whats the deal with the Ricky Martin avatar.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 05:08
immortaldanmx

Terry Bogard

Silentbomber

Whats the deal with the Ricky Martin avatar.

A long time ago I agreed to sport a Ricky Martin avatar for a day/week if the PlayStation 3 launched at a price tag higher than $299... I didn't want to bother Adam about a custom tag/avatar so it's taken me this long to keep my word, LOL.     Better late than never I suppose. ;D

Anyway, I've been sporting this avatar long enough I suppose, time to revert back to the greatest final boss in fighting games: DURAL! :D
<message edited by Terry Bogard on Apr 16, 2009 05:10>
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 14:59
emofag

I bet you would, homo.

F u.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 17:00

infact i'm gonna get some Dojo and Sega members to join and piss you assholes off. We've got a lot more there and i'll win against you 20 pissed off pedo's with no gf's. I'll make it so crap for you guys that you all will leave and this place becomes freindly like it should be.

Ha ha, bring it on.

That'll make jumping ship just that much easier on the majority of us.

Y'see, there's a reason we don't have moderators on these forums. It's because Doree can't fucking stand us.

But beyond that, the simple fact is that we rarely need them. The de-facto litmus test for hanging around here is pretty simple. You need to be able to articulate your thought, at least somewhat fluently in English. You need to be able to take the verbal abuse that gets thrown around, and most importantly, you need to be willing to learn. And if you don't qualify for all of those, you'll find yourself kicked to the curb pretty quickly.

My second post on the site was a massive one-paragraph block post about the likelihood of Halo 3 getting ported to the PS3, okay? but I stuck around, and managed to learn a thing or two.

Catchin' my drift, peaches?

locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 17:51
And then people eventually forget how much of an idiot you were when you started posting here. rofl Halo 3 on PS3
Bababoo

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 18:57
Eddie_the_Hated

infact i'm gonna get some Dojo and Sega members to join and piss you assholes off. We've got a lot more there and i'll win against you 20 pissed off pedo's with no gf's. I'll make it so crap for you guys that you all will leave and this place becomes freindly like it should be.

Ha ha, bring it on.

Y'see, there's a reason we don't have moderators on these forums. It's because Doree can't fucking stand us.

But beyond that, the simple fact is that we rarely need them. The de-facto litmus test for hanging around here is pretty simple. You need to be able to articulate your thought, at least somewhat fluently in English. You need to be able to take the verbal abuse that gets thrown around, and most importantly, you need to be willing to learn. And if you don't qualify for all of those, you'll find yourself kicked to the curb pretty quickly.

My second post on the site was a massive one-paragraph block post about the likelihood of Halo 3 getting ported to the PS3, okay? but I stuck around, and managed to learn a thing or two.

F U.
immortaldanmx

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 16, 2009 20:10
Eddie_the_Hated

Ha ha, bring it on.

I still remember the flame war that started. Ahh, good times.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 18, 2009 02:27
Heh... I was such a little bitch.
immortaldanmx

Re:Videogamers would rather play a game than have sex. - Apr 18, 2009 03:16
Eddie_the_Hated

Heh... I was such a little bitch.

No need to down yourself. Youre one of the, if not THE, most productive members of the forum.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 38 of 38

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message