Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Venom in Spider-man 3
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 50
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Venom in Spider-man 3 - Nov 29, 2006 02:57
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12332/Sony-Pictures-Shows-Venom-for-the-First-Time/

I hope this isn' t final, he looks way too skinny. This Venom looks like a wimp, he' s supposed to look like Spider-man' s worst nightmare. Venom is one of my favorite villains and one of the things that appeals to me is that he is so intimidating, he' s supposed to be a fucking monster. If I ever came across anything that looks like Venom the way he is intended I would probably crap my pants out of pure terror and pray that I pass out from fear before he rips my head off. Thats the image they should go for when creating Venom on the big screen. However the Venom I see from these pics would not make me want to crawl in a ball, rather he looks like my little brother can beat him up. Terrible!

Venom actually looks more pathetic than Topher Grace if thats even possible. By the way he is a horrible choice to play Brock. Brock is supposed to have severe anger problems and has to be built like a heavy weight boxer (Eddie could bench 700lbs before he ever even seen the symbiote) and Venom is even bigger and much stronger. Instead they have some nancy boy that looks like he watches chick flicks with his mom, play the role one of the most bad ass characters in comic history. This image of Venom better be fake, or I' m going to be pissed.

The real Venom:
http://www.marvelcomics.com/universe/Venom_%28Eddie_Brock%29
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 28 Nov 06 18:57:54 >
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Nov 29, 2006 04:09
Even though they have done some changes in the previous movies i doubt they' d make Venom a wimp like that.
That' s probably not Venom, only the symbiote, which looks like a wimp even in the comics. So first when that wimp finds Eddie will we see the real Venom.
At least that' s what I' m hoping for. Either that or the picture is fake.
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Nov 30, 2006 23:38
His face looks suitably menacing, but his build is just plain wrong!

I think and damn well hope that the final version will be a more accurate representation than this.
ginjirou

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 00:12
I can' t wait to hear
" WE ARE VENOM!"
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 00:45
These images are old, from the comicon trailer they had shown, So for one the cg wasn' t done. Also from what i read people are saying that it' s because he hasn' t fully transformed or something.

I don' t know if they will do venom justice, but i really hope so.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 04:53

So first when that wimp finds Eddie will we see the real Venom
HE' S COMING FOR ME!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 09:00
I honestly prefer McFarlane' s

The build we see is a little too small I think the design for the movie can be seen here:

fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 15:46
who cares, spiderman movies suck anyways
Alecrein

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 15:52

who cares, spiderman movies suck anyways

Did you seriously just come in here spouting shit? :P

Spider-Man movies are what every superhero movie should have been and should be.

The only other Super-hero movie I liked that pretty much stayed faithful for it' s adaptation was The Punisher...which was plain awesome.

If you don' t like a Spider-man movie then you don' t like any Super Hero movies and thus don' t really have a valid say in it...you are however entitled to your opinion :)
fernandino

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 17:19

ORIGINAL: Alecrein

Spider-Man movies are what every superhero movie should have been and should be.

Hoo well since u say so, then yeah, it must be true, im sorry for being such an ass, u should slap my face but please have mercy, im going sraigth to hell anyways

The only other Super-hero movie I liked that pretty much stayed faithful for it' s adaptation was The Punisher...which was plain awesome.

If you don' t like a Spider-man movie then you don' t like any Super Hero movies and thus don' t really have a valid say in it...you are however entitled to your opinion :)

It may be one of the best set of super hero movies but thats frankly not something to show off because all super hero movies suckvery hard, i do love some great comics, i love some of the spiderman comics, the green goblin was awesome, too bad the movie sucks

BTW Spiderman its far from the best super hero movie, Batman from Tim Burtone its by far the est adaption, that movie was great and comes second only to " El santo conra las momias de Guanajato"

shit i gotta get out of here fast, i miss my home.

mexican people are great tho.
Agent Ghost

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 18:34

BTW Spiderman its far from the best super hero movie, Batman from Tim Burtone its by far the est adaption, that movie was great and comes second only to " El santo conra las momias de Guanajato"

For once I agree with you, about Batman that is, not " El santo conra las momias de Guanajato" . I really don' t know what that is.
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 01, 2006 22:14
Spiderman' s pretty cool.

He could always do with a shoulder mounted nuke blaster...lol
fernandino

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 02, 2006 02:54

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

For once I agree with you, about Batman that is, not " El santo conra las momias de Guanajato" . I really don' t know what that is.

U dont know who El santo is???, shame on u...

hahaha,its a mexican wreseler from the " Lucha libre" he its sick famous, the first time i hear about him was in japan, he is sick famous there and now that im in mexico i start asking people about him, hes cool, very cool

BTW yes, it was a joke
< Message edited by fernandino -- 1 Dec 06 18:55:39 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 02, 2006 03:04
I haven' t seen Punisher yet. Pretty faithful to the comics?
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 02, 2006 08:18
I' ve liked most of the comic book movies. Hell, I even liked Daredevil, which a lot of people didn' t.

My favorites are:

- Blade
- Spider-man 2
- Superman 2
- Batman Begins

...and I' m anxiously awaiting " Afro Samurai" ! It' s gonna rock, I just know it!
Alecrein

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 02, 2006 09:53

I haven' t seen Punisher yet. Pretty faithful to the comics?

I thought it was, they portrayed Punisher like he always has been Viscious and filled with revenge. Thomas Jane = Best Punisher. If you liked the Video Game then you will like the movie.
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 02, 2006 21:40
Whilst, generally I do prefer superheroes with fantastic powers and cool (but often silly) looking costumes, the punisher is still a great film.
ginjirou

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 02, 2006 23:13
Yeah, The Punisher was great. I liked the part with the ice cream
And John Travolta in it, who would' ve thought?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330793/
Agent Ghost

RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 03, 2006 20:41
The punisher was awsome, he wasn' t as angry as he could have been but the movie took place near the beginning of his story so its forgivable.

I love the scene where he fights the big guy, that guy was a badass.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Venom in Spider-man 3 - Dec 04, 2006 05:10

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I love the scene where he fights the big guy, that guy was a badass.

Yeah, Steve Nash (aka- " Big Sexy" ) was one of my favorites when I used to watch WWF wrestling. Him and Goldberg!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 50

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message