Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Uncharted 2 Beta
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 62
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 09:08
EDIT: Nothing nevermind...I was never here.
<message edited by Johnny Jiron on Jun 09, 2009 09:12>
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 12:43
Silentbomber

I will try that out Edwin, oh and Nitro if you still have that old us account that you let me use about a year ago its on that, just log in and download it again, if you dont have the account i'll give you the passwords. if I can!

My US account? I haven't deleted it, I just never use it. If you downloaded it using that then I shouldn't have a problem. I won't know until about 7 tonight but i'll let you know. If i'm successful i'll let you know and we can try and get into the same matches. I'll be recording an absolute shitload of footage should I get the chance :)
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 15:49
Yo Terry hook a brotha up I'll take one of those codes. 
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 16:30
I'm game for some Kikizo partying up, if anyone's around. No mic at present though. My tag: dirigiblebill.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 18:47
mikayd2

Yo Terry hook a brotha up I'll take one of those codes. 

Of course, the unemployed bitch shows up for a handout.
mikayd2

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 19:33
My tag is MikeDaFreshOne I'm down edwin if you want to roll a few games. That is after I get the demo code from Terry.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 09, 2009 20:26
mikayd2

My tag is MikeDaFreshOne I'm down edwin if you want to roll a few games. That is after I get the demo code from Terry.

Code sent... Hopefully it works!
You can thank the lovable staffers at Sony's E3 booth for dumping a bunch of these vouchers on me.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 01:42
Terry Bogard

mikayd2

You can thank the lovable staffers at Sony's E3 booth for dumping a bunch of these vouchers on me.

I would call question your journalistic integrity for accepting, but I'll assume your heart was in the right place and this will in no way reflect in the final score.

Im watching you, Bogard.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 02:36
Terry Bogard

mikayd2

Hey Terry if any more of those are going spare I'd appreciate it too.  I love Uncharted and I'm interested in this, but not as much getting my hands on the campaign....
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 03:23
Seems like we have to wait 24 hours between each play session Nitro, altough that dosent bother me much as I'm sure you have alot of recording to do and I've seen everything the beta has to offer.
Nitro

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 11:50
Well Terry just sent me a code (thanks Terry) so i'll delete and re-download using that and you carry on using the one you've already downloaded :-)

I did manage to get a couple of matches in last night, and my initial impression is favourable. It doesn't have the depth of games like GRAW 2, Gears 2, Killzone 2 or CoD4 etc... but it is fun... and that's what counts. It's not balanced though and from what I can tell the character choices are purely cosmetical. The 'boosters' (perks) are unknown quantities at this point because I can't see how many will be available when the game ships and how they're unlocked. The 4 that are available didn't seem to make much difference, no matter what combination I chose. It's lag-free though and the framerate is spot on. I only played multiplayer and didn't get chance to check out the co-op. I'll be playing and recording as much as I can throughout the beta. For now, all of my videos are going up on my YouTube account. I've been messing around with different codecs to try and get the best quality... with mixed results. It's available here :-)
Edwin

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 12:00
You had four boosters? I see seven.

Agree with your impressions on the whole - good fun, but nothing to threaten CoD4, etc. The Kikizo write-up has been handed in and will go live soon.

How did you like the co-op? I thought it was the most lacklustre element.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 15:27
immortaldanmx

Terry Bogard

mikayd2

I would call question your journalistic integrity for accepting, but I'll assume your heart was in the right place and this will in no way reflect in the final score.

Im watching you, Bogard.

What Journalistic integrity? That is a foreign word to me.

Besides, noone could ever fault me for following Sony's instructions. The booth rep handed a bunch of those vouchers to me and ORDERED me to give them out to friends and whatnot. Who am I to disobey a direct order like that?
mikayd2

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 10, 2009 16:49
Thanks Terry for the beta code.
Edwin

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 14, 2009 16:01
Sure thing mikayd2, I'll add you this afternoon.

Bastard patch has reset my player rank :(
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 14, 2009 19:01
What the fuck is going on here? Why is everyone all butt-fuck buddies with eachother?  
Edwin

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 14, 2009 20:14
Hah :D

It's my motherly touch.
Nitro

Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 14, 2009 21:41
Ok, so I have about 5 hours of footage that I'll start uploading in the morning.

I'm really liking the co-op :-)
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 14, 2009 22:21
Smiling isn't allowed here, we are to be miserable and fight amongst ourselves.  WTF is going on?
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
Re:Uncharted 2 Beta - Jun 14, 2009 23:45
Hey, those gameplay vids are really good.  Good quality and ideal watching someone good play for 10mins to get an idea of what the game is like.  Better than GT. You need to get your website running asap. :-)

Like the look of Wipeout HD.

inFamous looks rubbish though...  they never show the game properly on other sites - always got something to sell eg some big action sequence, but they never show you all the mundane jumping and climbing you've got to do to get there, or that when you shoot a truck for the billionth time in exactly the same manner it'll eventually blow up.  Stuff like that sucks.

But credit to your vids for revealing it.

Will check back for the Uncharted 2 beta vids. :-) :-)
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message