Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Passion Returns!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
The Passion Returns! - Feb 22, 2005 22:15
...with a vengence! This time there will be No Mercy!

No not really...actually Gibson decided to recut it in order to capture a larger audience. It' ll be back in theatres March 11th, heres a teaser site wiht trailer and an introduction from mel gibson

The Passion
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: The Passion Returns! - Feb 23, 2005 07:46
That movie didn' t make me cry because it was Jesus being tortured, but rather mankind' s inhumanity to one of our own.

They could have just put him to death...but no! They had to beat, spit, yell and throw things at Him, while forcing Him to carry the cross!

Good to see that Gibson is re-releasing this for all to see. I am not too sure why he would re-release this edited version with the original version readily available for all to see.

I do understand the timing, though.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: The Passion Returns! - Feb 24, 2005 08:03
Who knows, sometimes by recutting a movie, they do more than just take out. Peter Jackson actually rearanged scenes for the special edtitions of LOTR, so maybe there will be more to this new cut than we think. I' ve still never seen this movie, but I would like too. Maybe he lives in this new cut!!!! Don' t get in a huff, just a little joke.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 24 Feb 05 16:03:38 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message