Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The New Batman Begins Trailer
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 27, 2005 16:58
This is the human side of the Batman trailer. A lot of action to see as well. This has got to be the best trailer so far. I love the quote at the end that Bruce Wayne says.

Just click on watch it on mtv.com. You won' t be able to watch this thru Firefox. You' ll have to use Internet Explorer.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1500723/04252005/story.jhtml
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 28 Apr 05 1:21:33 >
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 27, 2005 17:59
i believe, that was one of the first batman begins trailers as i saw that one quite some time ago.....unless i clicked a wrong link somewhere. either way i think you were trying to show people this trailer right here...
http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/batman_begins/trailer4/large.aspx
< Message edited by the.ben -- 28 Apr 05 2:11:44 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 27, 2005 22:28
I couldnt get the MTV one to work for some dumb reason.My WMP wasnt old enuff or soming. I have the newest plugin and shit but it gave me a message saying i need to d/l the newest WMP plugin so i clicked ok and it started then suddenyl it said i already have a newer version and no update is needed...i still cant watch it.
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 28, 2005 14:58
ok, that' s retarded...mtv says it' s a new trailer. Punks. The article is even dated on 4/25/2005.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 28 Apr 05 22:59:31 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 28, 2005 15:33
Its the newest and last trailer before the movie comes out so ya its a new trailer none the less.
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 28, 2005 15:42
I should' ve added this to my list on the other " upcoming" movies thread. This will probably be the next best or THE best (tho itd be tough to beat the original batman) since the original. Everything about it looks great at the moment.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 28, 2005 16:42
The very fact that the batmobile looks like a monster truck excludes it from even being considered better than the original.
< Message edited by yoshimitsu15 -- 29 Apr 05 2:35:34 >
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 28, 2005 17:55
haha...a monster truck.
Willco

• Total Posts : 76
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 28, 2005 20:33

The very fact that the batmobile looks like a monster truck excludes it from even being considered better than the original.

The very fact that the " Batmobile" as you refer to it as (and it really isn' t, and I' m pretty sure it' ll be replaced in the future) is reminiscent of the actual comic book Batmobile (as seen in The Dark Knight Returns) and not in the Batman films is a GOOD thing.

Listen, Burton had a completely unfaithful, albeit interesting take on Batman and I' m looking for something that stays to its comic book roots.
< Message edited by Willco -- 29 Apr 05 4:33:39 >
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Apr 29, 2005 16:51
Spoiler from the Year One comics that reveal some related movie plot you see in the preview

True on that one. This new director wanted to stay true to the comics and also make things seem " real" . As for instance, that Batmobile like the comic series was built for the military. Bruce just happened to save the project and old man when they were about to be scrapped for his Bat look. That Batmobile looks like something the military would definitely use as from the previews. You' ll also notice in the previews that the Bat cape spreads out into a glider position now.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 30 Apr 05 0:54:46 >
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - May 22, 2005 06:27
Heh! After next week, my movie theater will start selling tickets for Batman! Yes dude! My city rocks! Nah, actually it doesn' t. Just this movie theater does.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - May 27, 2005 11:53
Another movie that im just ridiculously pumped for. Finally WB realzied that flashy colors and Alicia Silverstone are not the answer to getting a larger audience to see Batman flicks.

cant wait!
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - May 28, 2005 05:04
Heh, I' m going this weekend to see if I can buy the tickets. I seriously doubt it tho. I wonder if I can give a wink to this hot manager chick at the movie theater to get my tickets. She' s about my age. I think I got this. I can work her over. I' ll just be like, " Hey there. you wanna go out? Oh good, let' s go see the Batman movie and go out to eat. " LOL. She' ll prolly smack me then.....
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Jun 11, 2005 16:46
Ahhh....<drooling>

pretty ticket...

mine' s purple with black text....

it says,

06/15/05 at 12:01am it will begin....

I was the 12th person to buy one. I had to wait to get off work to get it. Damn job. I wanted to be first!! ME NUMBER ONE B*TCHES! If I get there first does that mean that I' m first? I think that' s how it goes. I will be the first to sit in there even if I have to wait a whole hour. I seriously doubt it tho. But those dumb high schoolers are out of school. I' ll run them over with my car so that way they can' t make it in. YES, victory is mine!
Chickapoo88

• Total Posts : 187
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Jun 11, 2005 17:47
I was excited to see it this weekend, then I realized it doesn' t open until the 15th. Oh well, I wouldn' t of been able to see it this weekend anyways.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Jun 11, 2005 17:58
From people I' ve talked to who have seen the movie (not just the trailer), it is very good.
George Foreman

• Total Posts : 124
RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Jun 13, 2005 15:22
The movie seems allright ,but everyone and there mom would see it if Chris Rock was Batman.
kombatfighter

RE: The New Batman Begins Trailer - Jun 13, 2005 19:13
Ok, I have been online and not a single person has yet said this movie doesn' t rock or outbeat the originals. I truly believe that it will beat all 4 of the originals.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll