Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Main Wii Thread
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 61 to 80 of 101
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 18, 2006 23:14
What is this, ... kindergarten?!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 18, 2006 23:15
Gangsta thinks i claim i play in 720p.

I play in HD -1280x720 via VGA.

What is wrong with him?

What does he think the VGA HD cable is meant for?
To play in 640x480?

Nitro

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 18, 2006 23:27
It doesn' t matter. I' m getting sick of the whole " your an idiot" - " no you' re an idiot because you don' t know...." and the constant " f*ckin' fanboy" comments. It' s pathetic!

You can' t know everything. I know my games and how the industry works, but i know jack shit about TV' s and audio signals. I' ve openly admitted that time and again and i don' t mind asking for help and advice.

Whoe gives a toss about what' s 720p and what' s not, or what cable people are using. You' re playing in a higher resolution than you were previously and it looks good. That' s all that matters!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 01:05
calling someone an idiot after you write " I use 1280x720 not 720p" (and 720p=1280x720) is totally retarded.

Don' t call me names when you post like a moron.That' s it.

And to be honest your TV displays 1366x768 and everything you play on it is UPSCALLED to this resolution.

Saying things like that:

ofc it scales down to 1280x720.

But anyway,it looks perfekt on my LCD TV at 720p.
ofc with VGA you don' t use " 720p" but 1280x720.

and then:

Be quiet idiot.

I play in HD,you don' t.

fukk gangsta.

Proves what a fuckin idiot you are.When you don' t know something you don' t talk about it - that' s when I don' t call you stupid/idiot

Honestly it would be enough if you stopped with <idiotic statement> + <calling names> combo
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 01:17
Quez..

Being serious now, ive noticed that swear and insult other posters WAY too much. I' m suprized you havent been banned yet TBH.

This is supposed to be the discussion of videogames, in which we would (obviously) get the interest of young kids reading these threads..

It’s not good dude.

I would tone the (uncalled for) insults and swearing down a bit m8.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 01:33
Quez is the new Majik
*sigh* the memories.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 01:37
Majik was not only insulting people but also knew what he was talking about mostly - he wouldn' t say " I use 1280x720 you fuckin idiot , not 720p fukk you"

< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 18 Sep 06 17:37:30 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:31
nvm,everyone here know that i play in HD,i actually use the 1366x768 but it scales down.

Gangsta,on my Pc monitor,and in pc games,i played in 1280x720 max,i have the same picture quality and hig res as i have on my 360 via the same games,etc quake4,oblivion via the 1366x768.
I don' t care if its " 720p" or not,its obviously way beyond the 480i or 480p.

I play in HD on my HDTV,get over it.

And too F3hunter,you' re not as active as me or Gangsta,you know what Gangsta write to me so your attitude is fucked up.
So that you think i should be banned or atleast suprised is just retarded.

Gangsta is probably the most hated member on kikizo.com not only because he is a male nurse but because of what he writes.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 18 Sep 06 18:36:50 >
Nitro

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:35

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Majik was not only insulting people but also knew what he was talking

I only ever insulted stupid people who decided to argue with me over things that i was right about and they were wrong.

I' m a goddamn genius!

But seriously, we' re all adults and we have no reason not to get along. Like i said, nobody can know everything, and if somebody is wrong about something then it' d be better if you politely explained rather than spitefully made them look stupid, or attempted to do so.

When everybody either owns a next-gen console there won' t be any arguing because we' ll all be playing online together. There might be rivalries though!
QuezcatoL

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:37
FFS,i never claimed i played in 720p.

I should use the " 720" .
But i always write i use the VGA 1280x720.
The diffence between this reso and 720p is hardly much.

EVERYONE THEN MOST KNOW ITS NOT 720p.
But people like Gangsta think the HD 360 VGA cable doesn' t deliver HD.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 18 Sep 06 18:38:53 >
]GaNgStA[

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:38
Why would I care?

And it isn' t downscalling , it' s upscalling - from 720p that your Xbox outputs to 1366x768 that your TV displays as native - Ofcourse the difference could be neglectable.

I never said you' re not playing in HD - all those stupid things are your missed interpretations and stuff.

I play in HD on my HDTV,get over it.

That' s easy - if you want to impress me , play in HD on your fridge.

Gangsta is probably the most hated member on kikizo.com not only because he is a male nurse but because of what he writes.

Male nurse? - when Evilman said it it was funny , when you say it it' s just hopeless , you couldn' t even think of your own insult?

Being the most hated kikizo member is quite an achievement - I like that.

FFS,i never claimed i played in 720p.

I should use the " 720" .
But i always write i use the VGA 1280x720.

EVERYONE THEN MOST KNOW ITS NOT 720p.

Why do you keep saying that even after I tell you that 1280x720 = 720p - it' s the same thing.

YES YOU ARE PLAYING IN 720p - what' s the big deal?

Sure I made fun of you telling you that you will never see 720p at home (but that' s cause your TV upscales a bit)

Don' t you understand simple equations like VGA 1280x720 = 720p ?

When did people like me say that?

Seriously your insults are just stupid mostly but when I say that you' re an idiot , you totally prove it.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 18 Sep 06 18:47:04 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:43
How do i get 480p to my GC?.
Is there any settins or component cable that i need?

And is there just a few games supporting it?

And is Nintendo wii supporting 480p?
Nitro

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:45

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

How do i get 480p to my GC?.
Is there any settins or component cable that i need?

And is there just a few games supporting it?

And is Nintendo wii supporting 480p?

For Gamecube, you' ll only get the option to have 480p if you use the component cable, and yeah there are a few games that use progressive scan.

Yes, Wii will also support 480p.
QuezcatoL

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 02:51
Wtf?
Component cable?
Where do i buy it.

My TV manufacture tells me that my TV use the DVI for contact for the Component cables.

:P Wtf?

No but basically my tv has a dvi input,and with the tv came a cable that has a dvi male contact and on the other hand has 3 lose component cables,green,red and blue.

now this works for me with a HD-digital box so i can wtach HD tv on sweidhs channel canal+.

But am i fucked up otherwise for games?

obviously i use my VGA for my 360 and it kick ass.

But for ps3?

Some friend of mine said,no,you just gonna use a HDMI>DVI converter to play in HD for ps3,what do you think majik?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 03:14

Quez is the new Majik
*sigh* the memories.

We all remember the angry Majik. I' ve noticed you have eased out a bit. I guess everything will go back to normal come Wii-s3 time, when the noobs flood the forums again.

But seriously, we' re all adults and we have no reason not to get along
Not quite, but the one' s who aren' t can fake it pretty well.

And as for Quez and Gangsta, just friggin drop it. I' m younger than you, and more civil. I' ve got nothing against either of you guys... but c' mon now, let' s focus on what really matters. Staying glued to a screen for days and days and days playing through launch titles.
QuezcatoL

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 03:18
Yeah yeah,i apologies,i shouldn' t write some things i do,but " fukk Gangsta" isn' t to be taen so seriously.
]GaNgStA[

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 04:22
Well yeah , I' ll stop it

I' ll even tell you that your DVI input is perfect for PS3 (it' s almost like HDMI) but you need a converter.It will be much better than using component cables.
Nitro

RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 19, 2006 05:16

We all remember the angry Majik. I' ve noticed you have eased out a bit. I guess everything will go back to normal come Wii-s3 time, when the noobs flood the forums again.

Yeah but i can get away with being an asshole because i' m smart and i don' t bother arguing about stuff i don' t know about. I just stay out of some threads because if i can' t say something worthwhile then why say anything at all right?!

I know jack sh*t about TV' s man, it' s so not funny -- especially when console hardware is more complicated and yet that seems easy to me. TV' s are just plain wierd and it' s gotten worse with HDTV' s. That' s why i' m constantly asking for advice about what i need and what' s best for whatever.

Ha, i made sure the TV i' m buying has:

* HDMI
* 2 x Component
* RGB
* S-Video
* 2 x Scart
* AV

I guess i don' t have to worry about not being able to connect anything. It' s even HDCP compliant not that that' s going to matter.

The only thing i need to do now is find a 720p capable DVD recorder!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 20, 2006 01:13
Hehe, it' s like going to a party and inside reflects nothing that the outside
represents...

" The Main Wii Thread"

Then you open the door and there' s:

" HDTV' s, Upscaled Resolution, Nostalgia, Resolution quibbles"

Man... I was really looking for some serious pages of Wii information..

Hey guys!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Wii OS - Weather channel , mailbox, News Channel , Photo Album, Virtual Console - vid - Sep 20, 2006 03:17
information, that' s sooo last e3.
Change Page: < 123456 > | Showing page 4 of 6, messages 61 to 80 of 101

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread