Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Stupid Forum Posters
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 24, 2006 20:07
About a month or so back, there was this little jerk called kickass331, he was creeping around the forums posting his so called " medication induced" drivel. In the end, he got banned for being lewd, i think, but everyone had blocked him way before it got to that.

in a seperate forum (Who is " The Weapon" ) he got brought up again, and some of us thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for everyone to post the stupid stuff that comes out of peoples keyboards (not just his) on the forum. Here' s my original post, just to get things started.

Btw, do you guys remember the bastard who ruined the forums a little while ago, Kickass331?

yeah, who could forget that guy, we should publish a book full of his quotes. Some of his best...

SERIOUSLY THO, I' M DAVE FROM SPARTA

I GOOGLE SEARCHED FOR MY ADDRESS...

The sun is shining, but i have tons of ideas.

And i am f****** Krypto so shut the f*** up.

Gamecube -> Toaster

We' re gangster, dumb " VIP Member" shiznat means blank, word fool. Check it.

and oh, how can we forget my all time favorite...

thos whom phael @ teh lief homie word

< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 24 Apr 06 21:47:39 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 24, 2006 21:45
How could i forget him...

My favourite 3 are...

Don' t be hatin' I just be ganagsta all teh caucasiouns be all ganagsta unliek thos whom phael @ teh lief homie word :( :( Don' t look at my fanfic, it' s ancient history (have you google searched for kickass331, because trust me, if you look hard enough you can find my mailing address XD)

Star Wars blows! That' s That' s that' s what I think. I just had Cod And Kalamari tonight, fucking disgusting. Don' t tell my dad. He spent a loooooooooong time (about 2 hrs) cleaning the squid.

They sold the DS in Japan so well that my balls hurt, and also they' re out of stock. ;)

FREAK!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 27, 2006 02:05
lmao, I miss him already. Where would the world be without people like him? He' s probably a schizophrenic.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 27, 2006 07:16
Lol I love schizo' s and just loonatics they remind you that your life could be much worse...oh and provide the much bit of intertainment that just makes you laugh and go things could be much worse.

The other thing is I can hardley understand a lot of the american slang style writing...actually not that I don' t understand but sounds so stupid...homies...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 27, 2006 08:17
no, you know what i think he' s like? has anyone seen Jack Nicholson, in " As Good as It Gets. He' s this OCD guy with mild paranoia. I always imagined him to ge something like that.

you' re not missing much more than us americans dasher, i dunno anyone who uses gangsta' that bad, and i live near detroit, " pimpin G gangster central" . actually... now that you mention it... most tough people around here actually don' t do that much talking.
dasher232

RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 27, 2006 21:50
Yeah but what gets me is how people go on holiday to america and come back like they' ve had a total personality and speech change. Like this uy I know went ther and every time he talks now every other word is ' ya heard' and ' peeps' . You' re right though it' s usually the people that are blubbering idiots that go on and on and the people that you should watch are the quiet ones. It' s always the quiet one' s.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 28, 2006 03:47
That guy who posted a picture of someone vomiting in the Shenmue vs Final Fantasy thread here on this site is a stupid poster. He deserves AIDS.
dasher232

RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Apr 30, 2006 18:34

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

That guy who posted a picture of someone vomiting in the Shenmue vs Final Fantasy thread here on this site is a stupid poster. He deserves AIDS.

That was a little distateful I think these days we' ve all seen it enough especially on street corners. But yea I didn' t get that one either.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Stupid Forum Posters - Jun 26, 2006 04:48
...dunno about stupid, but i found this one by eazy_boi hilarious:

bro u lame be quiet no one wants to hear or read wat u write, u lame
and wats up wit the pic do u got fuck' d up hair or sumthing lookin like u got rats in ya head partying

rat one: this party is cool
rat two: i kno, im coming hurr more often
rat three: i like abasoufiane' s head its nice and warm; im staying

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message