Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 02:28
This is purely speculation, but checking out [link=www.bioware.com]Bioware[/link] under bioware games, in the bottom of the drop down box, both an MMO and the LucasArts project are listed.

I doubt a fledgeling MMO dev like Bioware would start by making two mmo titles. So this gives me hope that this might actually be Knights of the Old Republic 3. or a monkey island CRPG
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 02:31
No more KOTOR games.

Waste of talent on a shitty franchise.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 02:31
I actually hope they' re not doing an MMO with Lucas. The potential for KotOR3 is huge! Tons of people want more of that. I think it would be awesome if Bioware actually took the old trilogy and made it into a KotOR kind of game. Even better would be all 6 episodes.
Vx Chemical

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 02:40

I actually hope they' re not doing an MMO with Lucas. The potential for KotOR3 is huge! Tons of people want more of that. I think it would be awesome if Bioware actually took the old trilogy and made it into a KotOR kind of game. Even better would be all 6 episodes.

Why would i want to play a game where i already know the story, especially when the game is an RPG. That would be idiotic!

KOTOR was great, i havnet gotten into KOTOR2, anyone know if its on list of original games i can buy on the xbox?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 03:01

KOTOR was great, i havnet gotten into KOTOR2, anyone know if its on list of original games i can buy on the xbox?

No, its not yet, but its one of the most requested Originals. I really want KOTOR2 again, I only beat it once then let a friend borrow it and he moved

Emofag, you have no taste in games. Go sit in your cubicle and be quiet.
Chimura

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 04:25
So you are saying it wouldn' t be cool to actually get a decent game that actually follows the story of one of the most beloved franchises of all time?

Remakes work man! Granted, making the SW saga into a game wouldn' t be a remake, but how many Final Fantasy (from 1-6) remakes are there? Tons! And the stories are the same, people know them, but they' re still loved! It wouldn' t present you with anything you have never seen, but as an RPG, they could also go into finer details that are not covered in the movies. Plus you gotta admit, being able to play the Bespin Luke/Vader duel would be awesome.
emofag

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 04:27
Star Wars is for children.

If I want to play games for children I' d get a Wii.
Chimura

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 04:29
Perhaps a good old dose of just plain childish fun would be what you need to bring you down from your constant state of criticizing everything
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 04:31
I couldn' t give a fuck if a game is childish, if its good I will play it.
Chimura

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 04:33
Exactly my point
emofag

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 07:13
Star Wars to me is like Sesame Street & Teletubies, would you play an RPG in the Sesame Street world?

I' m a grown man, I don' t want to play gay star wars shit.
< Message edited by emofag -- 6 Dec 07 23:14:00 >
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 16:34
so where would you class the Simpsons then? Is that childish?

A proper Kotor3 rpg would be excellent, in fact I' d just settle for an updated properly completed Kotor2 instead.
Vx Chemical

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 07, 2007 16:36

Star Wars to me is like Sesame Street & Teletubies, would you play an RPG in the Sesame Street world?

Its worrying for you that you need to prove your personality to yourself. I pity you!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 04:31
Well, he does have the words emo and fag in his name...
Chimura

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 05:00
And they definitely seem a fit
DieHounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 59
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 05:59
I hope it isn' t an MMO. I can never support one " long term" game for more than a month or so, no matter how good it is. KOTOR 3 I could do, though.

I WOULD!
Chimura

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 06:49
Just imagine the skill set characters like Elmo and the Cookie Monster could have
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 06:56
If liking Star Wars is childish then I don' t ever want to grow up!
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 07:49

ORIGINAL: emofag

Ahhh yes. A person' s videogame collection is an excellent measure of their maturity level.

As for the Semame Street game, expand it to include all of Henson' s stuff and it would kick ass. I' ve always wanted a look into Oscar' s trash can.

I' m sick of the original Star Wars story though. KOTOR was cool because there was finally a different storyline to follow. IMO KOTOR 2 would have been better if they had ditched the Revan story altogether and picked another era.
< Message edited by nekkid_monkey -- 7 Dec 07 23:54:04 >
emofag

RE: Speculation: Bioware/lucasarts collaboration not an MMO - Dec 08, 2007 07:59

I would play a Sesame Street RPG if it was based off EVIL Sesame Street

< Message edited by emofag -- 8 Dec 07 0:21:58 >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message