Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 01:58
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 02:51
Damn video wont show up, however I think its the same trailer I have on Video On Demand. This movie is looking very promising.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 09:03
This movie looks good, I doubt it' ll be nearly as scary as the games but I hope they do a good job.
Stephen Rowley

• Total Posts : 75
RE: Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 22:30
Trailer does suggest it might end up being a decent film.

What I don' t get though, is how the plot is seemingly identical to that of the first game - the setup, the lost child, female cop, spooky old woman, those damned nurses - but they' ve changed the lead character from Harry to " Harriet" .

WTF? Why is that ammendment neccesary? And her husband is still alive, and looking for her? It' ll be interesting to see if that brings anything to the story, or detracts from it.
mxpx182

RE: Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 23:01
The thing I like the most is how they' ve kept all the sound effects. The sirens, the mandolin music, everything sounded spot on. Yeah, not sure why they changed dad to mom, but I don' t think it will take much away. I was also afraid they wouldn' t get the alternate world down, but from the look of things, they pretty much got it perfect. If only the sequels to the silent hill games could recreate that world as well as the first game did.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 23:11
the prymaid head guy is in it. But those guys only came into SH2, .. they have allready wrecked it! .

Ha! no, I honestly think it has a chance for some decent reviews(!), yes, a movie made from a game, I said it.

SH2 would rock as a film, i hope they do make the sequal and stay faithfull to the game, that one was downright freaky..
mxpx182

RE: Silent Hill movie trailer. Freakin awesome. - Mar 17, 2006 23:57
That' s funny, silent hill 2 is definetly my least favorite of the 3 games I' ve played (1-3) 1 is definetly my favorite and most erie, with 3 a close second. I think it has something to do with how I played the first 1. I was in University and my roomate and I insisted we only play that game after midnight, with the stereo volume WAY up, and all the lights off. It scared the shit out of us sometimes.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll