Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Severe 360 shortage.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: Severe 360 shortage. - Nov 23, 2005 20:46

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Hmmm...

1. but you use pal so you can import from europe,and play the games there.
2. at march ps3 will probably be release,atleast in japan,and you can mayby start to see a worldwide release price drop to make as much people as possible spent their money on 360 instead of a ps3.

For a while I was considering importing it from the UK but unfortunately the Pound/Euro doesn' t convert nicely to Australian Dollars - and my chances of actually obtaining and importing one close to the release date was slim to nil anyway. So by the time I did get it, March would be close enough to not bother with importing.

Prices for the Australian X360 are $AU499.95 for the core and $AU649.95 for the premium. These prices may seem steep to most people but it' s not for us. The Xbox launched in Australia for $AU649.95 too.

Knowing Sony, I really can' t see the PS3 appearing on Australian shores until closer to 2007 or later. It took them close to a year to get the severely overrated PSP down here (I just don' t see what' s so great about it).
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Severe 360 shortage. - Nov 24, 2005 03:05
Actually i think ps3 will come 2006 to you,sony wants their baby to come out fast to now.
And btw the price in sweden is 550 american dollars...
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Severe 360 shortage. - Nov 24, 2005 03:52
Í think anyone in outside Japan and maybe the US, shouldnt hope to see a PS3 before 2007.

I was the one who said there were no good xbox games. and to me there really isnt any, i have already completed Halflife 2 on the pc, i dont like Sonic (except the 2d ones), then there is PoP 3, i hope its more a long the lines of Sands of time than WW.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: Severe 360 shortage. - Nov 24, 2005 18:31
it looks more like WW than Sands of Time. I hate WW, but i love Sands of time.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Severe 360 shortage. - Nov 26, 2005 18:33

For a while I was considering importing it from the UK but unfortunately the Pound/Euro doesn' t convert nicely to Australian Dollars - and my chances of actually obtaining and importing one close to the release date was slim to nil anyway. So by the time I did get it, March would be close enough to not bother with importing.

Prices for the Australian X360 are $AU499.95 for the core and $AU649.95 for the premium. These prices may seem steep to most people but it' s not for us. The Xbox launched in Australia for $AU649.95 too.

Knowing Sony, I really can' t see the PS3 appearing on Australian shores until closer to 2007 or later. It took them close to a year to get the severely overrated PSP down here (I just don' t see what' s so great about it). ]

Yeah Austrailia always gets the short end of the stick. Sometimes I wished I lived in the States, they don' t know how good they have it they get all the games and fair prices.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 25 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message