Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Post ww2 debate
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 81
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 18:04
Mainly it' s taking on from the topic started in the games forum but if you want you can talk about anything related.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 18:26
My dad said many german scientist dissapeared after ww2,i know some was dev levitation objects,in fact i alreay seen that place where they experimented on that.

Before someone think this is just a joke,or some new conspiracy,look at what they created,v1 rockets= lead to moon rocket,first Jet engine plane,which was used at the end of the war,it basically fly from any allied plane.

Anyway,back to levitavation,there is already a billionarie company who works on it,but never shows what they delivered yet.

Also english people created the harrier craft under ww2,its a masterpiece by itself.

Also,Russia was allied to USA and England,and invaded finland,when will russia apologies for their horrible crime?

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 30 May 06 10:28:08 >
dasher232

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 18:32
I didn' t know russia didn' t appologise. Also didn' t japan refuse and still do to appologise for it' s participation and what it did in the war?. A lot of these things are so complexed.
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 18:42
Yes,japan history books doesnt say or rather acknowlegde that they joined the axis and started the wars in asia under ww2.

thats why you saw people protesting and smashing stores in china.
For ex did you know japanese scientist used biochemical experiments on prisoners they took in asia?

That is sick,but they did that.

And,no russia havsnt apologies for their invasion when they had a packt with hitler to take eastern europe.
Luckily for us,The finish army won oiver the russian,in fact 500k commies got hurted, almost 300k died.

Btw 8700 swedish voulenteer left to finland and helped them,and swedish war planes helped them also,but the Swe-gov never sended real aid.

But swede people did.
dasher232

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 19:03
It' s so ironic though because some of the nicest people I have known or know are chinese, japanese, swedish, german, russian....etc however you meet people from the same country under the same sun and they have totally different views. And so many people cling onto and overstate what' s happened years and years ago. I can remember when I was growing up in the caribbean aswell it' s similar to the japanese-asia thing, where i' d be told all of these things about african people and to be honest it' s never really bothered me for whatever reason.

The thing iv' e never understood is though is why (correct me if i' m wrong) japan always insinuated that what they did in the past has benefited the people affected and land taken then still belongs to them (just what iv' e heard) whereas germany took a different approach. Saying that it' s never affected my love for the country or people iv' e met at all because as far as i' m concerned it' s all past but some things I don' t understand.

By the way quez are you sure about japan carrying out experiments on asian prisoners?...it' s like something out of science fiction, I think iv' e heard it before but discarded as myth.
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 19:16
Off topic but i read some weird things in my paper.

One of our hockey star,won 1 million on lotto,basically 110.000 euro.

lol.

Now what i read next pissed me off,some palestina shit talk...like palestina people claiming west is punishing and hurting them for electing wrong people in west eyes.

WHy would west giv e money to a gov that is for terrorism?

And WHY WHY WHWY HWY ,do i never hear any palestine people asking for money from the other arabian countries,i love how evil west must be not to give palestina gov money,while some of their neighbours has billions over,but ofc they want palestine to be poor,so the hatred against jews can still occur.

Back to the thread...yes thats basically what japan was sayin,but when was china ever a japanese land?
in fact the mongols (from china) invaded japan,not the opposite,they been attacked and defended,but never owned anything that they lost.

Also the experiments well on the news the protest was among one of the reason china hated japan they said.
Could be a myth by chinese gov,or propaganda,but i thought it was real...
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 21:37

That is sick,but they did that.

My mom said all countries tend to do horrible things to their prisoners. I agree, and America is no different.
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 21:48
Those at guantalmo well,i cant say all of them are,but many of them was at al qaida camp or fighting with them.

Ye it sucks and its horrible that innocent people may be in there,but those who arnt deserve that treatment...
Dionysius

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 30, 2006 21:59
Everybody is fighting for their version of " freedom" or use it as an excuse, and I find none to be right.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 02:28
hizbou lah, in palestine is not a terrorist group, it simply fight for the freedom of palestine, whatever the means, you call it terrorisme, they call it a holy war against zionisme... that was their land when jews came over almost a century ago and claming that' s theire " promise land" killing innocent , kids and women , old people.

a palestinian kid with a stone in his hand , VS a tank bought by US...
why the US don' t mind their own business and stay away from the middle east, well apart from Israel being an extremly important ally in the area , many people in the US gov are jews, heck even the president compain is said to be financed by the US...
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 02:43
I don' t care who' s right or not I just feel bad thinking about that conflict.
Can' t they stop being so damn proud and just work something out? Even though one of them has to give up piece of land that might belong to them it' s not worth fighting for it when all these lives and money gets wasted in the conflict.
A man without pride is nothing but damnit, pride without a decent man behind is even worse.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 30 May 06 18:46:08 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 02:58
they already gave up so much, bu some palestinians don' t want even negotiations, they don' t want israel to exist, because they say they shouldn' t be there in the first place... it' s really sad i guess that war will never end and it jeopardize the securiy of the whole world ..
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 05:05
ARab world doesnt care about palestine,they are happy as long as those people dies,so they can build up hatred toward jew people.

Look at what western has donate,and what the arab countries has.

About the talk with rock against tank,and i seen adult palestine people killed jewish kids with rocks,what is your point?

Dont pretend like palestina people is so innocent,or hamas,those hamas is crazy and a real threat to normal people,they need to be in prison or killed as fast as possible.

Btw my grandpa and his relatvies who lived under ww2 had germans here in sweden,you never saw him throw rocks at the soliders,you know why?
Cause his mom would never have let him go out of himself where trops are,you may wondering what kind of people are letting their kids run around throwing rocks,or walking next to people shooting up ubllets in the air,you know what happend to those bullets?

They gonna come down sooner or later and be as dangerous.

Is israel people innocent?
No ofc not,and yes they taken the land which they claim god gived them.
They also builded a wall through their own terriorty.

However,dont ever confuse hamas with being freedom fighters.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 30 May 06 21:19:18 >
Dionysius

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 07:23
Finally back from school and work, so now I can make some real comments instead of some pathetic one liners.

Backtracking some, to the previous posts.

Original by: QuezcatoL
Whatever you say about Japan they have over 100% in BNP in debt,i wonder how they gonna pay that back... :P

160% to be exact, which represents about 60% of Americas total BNP, and so it is indeed impossible for Japan to pay of this debt all at once, even America wouldn’t and they are responsible for 20% of the world BNP. However it’s a debt not to be paid all at once, also the reason behind this debt, is mostly due to the two nuclear bombs that America dropped on the country.

However as someone said,and how are you gonna make italy or japan pay back?attack them? stop trading with them?

I’d really like to punch that guy however I won’t as he does have the right to voice his opinions.

Look at USA' S NASA,japan hjas nothing like that.

Actually NASA exists in Japan as well, and they also have something of their own like that, called Space Agency (I think) and they are currently developing a supersonic aircraft (the successor to the Concorde), and have recently asked NASA (of America) for its assistance in the matter, as they had trouble with the tip, if I remember correctly (though I think they denied the request).

What Japan has is a lot of small cool gadgets and gimmicks,its cool but its no,WOW how did they do that?

As I mentioned (or actually I don’t really know if I did; I was very tired) Japan have the most technologically advanced society. What I mean is that the country has integrated a high level standard overall in its country and that the usage of advanced technology in everyday society is the highest in the world. And NOT that they have the best technology in all departments, nor that they are the ones to invent all the latest laser weapons.

Btw 8700 swedish voulenteer left to finland and helped them,and swedish war planes helped them also,but the Swe-gov never sended real aid.

But swede people did.

But a lot of Swede people also sided with Hitler, and we did mostly leave things for others to take care of, even sometimes provided for Germany. Heck even Norway fought back to some extent. Was this a cowards choice? I think not. By dong this, Sweden avoided many innocent Swedish lives to be saved, and why not do so?

For ex did you know japanese scientist used biochemical experiments on prisoners they took in asia?

Also did you know that there were two main reasons behind the two bombs dropped over Nagasaki and Hiroshima? One being of course to show Japan that they were no match for America, as well as set an example for other countries. The other being because they needed to test how powerful the A-Bomb really was and they had no idea of its power. So basically hundreds of thousands people died for this test. Hell, even without the bombings of those two cities, America killed more civilians than Japan did American soldiers. Japan was a lot more precise with their attacks than the Americans ever were, 68 civilians were killed at Pearl Harbor, but in the battle at Okinawa over 100 000 civilians were killed and over 1 million Japanese civilians were killed in total by Americas bombings.

With so much directly aimed at QuezcatoL statements I also want to say that it isn’t like I’m out to prove you’re wrong, rather I simply disagree with some of the things you had said. Nor do I want to defend Japan, as I don’t find any war justified. It’s just that I wanted to point out some things that all might not know, since as we DO know history is written by the winners. And also I believe that war is a very delicate matter that’s extremely complicated, yet so very simple at the same time. We all agree it’s a very bad thing, yet it happens. And it’s never for an “evil” intent, rather it’s always for peace/freedom/justice/god or some other righteous cause, though those words tend to be cloaks used to hide an alternative cause, left best unknown to the eyes of both the civilians and the soldiers.

Also once again I apologize if I’m unclear or drift at places, but it’s late and I just returned from work, so I’m typing while half asleep again (bet nobody even cares ' bout reading this )… *gasp* Goodnight everyone.
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 08:08
Well,about the droppings of the bombs,its pretty self explaind that the billion dollar project that manhattan project costed had to be used,yes it sounds horrible,but its how they thought,also,they wanted to show russia the real power of what they was havin,they was afriad russia(soviet) could try and turn europe into communism,and by showing that they was the ones in power that wouldnt happend.

Thirdly,i think even CETRA said this,about the revnge of pearl harbor its a indeed a reason why they dropped the bombs.
And no,i dont think it was to test the strenght in the bombs,which they pretty much knew after testing it,and also after dropping it in one city that would have been enough,however the military never left the city,they was warned,in fact flyers was sended in hiroshima and nag bla bla forgot the name,

But some of them came one day to late,dont remember to which city.
But anyway people didn' t leave.
Now many may ask why,but look at catrina when they tried to evacute the people...

And also japanese people probably didnt know what to expectr from the atomb bombs even though on the flyers it said that the most dangers bombing in history would occur.
Or something similiar,i forgot excalty what it siad,but it was retarded like,rain of fire that never been seen is comin.

TT

ABout technology,if the demand was for these products usa would have been able to do the same.
Actually Japanese people had HD TV' s in early 90,but with a strange format.

Back to the space thing,yes and europe has something similiar,but i would never compare it to NASA,btw Japan was gonna build the best telescope,so they could even look at the moon and fine the craft left from NASA' s space shuttles...gonna be intresthing.

Its bizzare that the flag on the moon waved like crazy,when there is no air or wind on the moon TT,but i wont feed weird theories like-they never was on the moon!!!

if i throw a rock with a rope out in the space but hold the rope,the stone would come back and fourth all the time,if you get what i mean.

Well back to topic and something dino wrote.

Well sweden never did anything close to what norweigens people did as in the movie " heroes of the telemark" which is based on a true history.
But Norway got invaded,Sweden not,big diffrence.

Many therioies why sweden never got invaded,myself belive in the,allies would have bombed our Iron mines to dust,which became steel,that was put into the feared TIGER TANKS.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 09:39

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

Its bizzare that the flag on the moon waved like crazy,when there is no air or wind on the moon TT,but i wont feed weird theories like-they never was on the moon!!!

What the...?! Ooookaaay!

The flag on the moon never " waved like crazy" . What are you talking about?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 12:15
Japan invaded China during WWII.
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 19:10

What the...?! Ooookaaay!

The flag on the moon never " waved like crazy" . What are you talking about?

The flag itself,not the pole,waved liked crazy,like it was a strong wind.
However tghere is no wind,or air at the moon.
So it shouldnt.
dasher232

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 19:21
The think I never quite got or found quite ironic is that hitler was more interested in advancing his ' ' arian race' ' as such so therefore I didn' t quite understand why italy and japan of all countries would ally themselves with germany in the first place. Surely thats asking for knives between your shoulder blades or did I miss something?.
QuezcatoL

RE: Post ww2 debate - May 31, 2006 19:48
But,thats basically what they thought themself,that Japan was gonna rule asia,because they was the strongest race.
And,mussolini wanted something like," roman empire" and he was gonna control africa.

However something tells me germany would betray japan later if they had won.
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 81

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message