Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 34 of 34
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 06, 2007 20:45
Most people dont have to send back their xbox,ever.

I' ve many friends and me included who never had too.
there is 12 million people with xbox360,how many has complained over the web that u seen? perhaps 100.

k
100 out of 12 million.

Now im sure the real number is around 5-8% that breaks,anyone who thinks its 33% must be a retard irl,every thrid 360 owner has his 360 broken down?
I know 14 ppl irl with 360-1 had his 360 broken down.

I still wonder how many percent of ps2 has broken dowmn...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 06, 2007 21:33
Niiice.

Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 00:17
Is this why?

2.5 is way too much, but props to Microsoft for extending the waranty.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 00:46

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

AWESOME, cause my 360 just now is back to 3 red lights.

Did you try the towel?

I did that but it only lasted for about 2 weeks before dying on me again, so I might as well send it in and get a new one for free.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 02:41

Now im sure the real number is around 5-8% that breaks,anyone who thinks its 33% must be a retard irl,every thrid 360 owner has his 360 broken down?
I know 14 ppl irl with 360-1 had his 360 broken down.

Now that I think of it, in my area, I know about 20 other people with 360s and only one other person has had a console fail other than me, and his console was a launch unit and was broke when he first got it.

2.5 is way too much, but props to Microsoft for extending the waranty.

That actually sounds about right, 2.5 of 12 million is around 20%. If I had to guess I would say 16% to 22%
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 03:10
Hold on at what part are my comments immature, antagonistic and snide? Like I said if you are so worried about your little pool of money becoming a brick, then spend it on something else. This is common sense if your not sure about spending X on a product because it has high failure rates then don' t get one, where is the problem with that?

And yes gaming is a luxury, it is not a basic requirement to survive is it?

And what' s with the kids comments, yes I have kids, this thread has nothing to do with kids and is therefore not relevant.

Yes the PS3 does cost too much this has been discussed and discussed, again not relevant to this thread.
< Message edited by alijay034 -- 6 Jul 07 19:12:17 >
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 03:37

Alijay - if your worried you little pool ogf money will be wasted spend it on something else.

Dagashi -
For someone who says ps3' s cost way too much, you sure talk a lot of trash to me when all I' m saying is that I would be dissapointed to have a $550 console break on me.

Yes the PS3 does cost too much this has been discussed and discussed, again not relevant to this thread.

So first you say I should spend my " little" pool of money on something else, and then go on to say the ps3 is too expensive. Does the $50 difference between an elite(which I mentioned) and a ps3 make such a difference that one is considered a small amount of money, and the other, too expensive?
QuezcatoL

RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 05:01
Mayby its around 10-18% however,anyhow anything above 5% is just horrible.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 08:08
" If you want one get one, if your worried your little pool of money will be wasted spend it on something else. My 360 is over a year old and nothing wrong with it, it gets used for at least an average of 4-5 hours a day. The only issue I had was a game disc that was faulty. Oh and a kitten playing with the component cable, the TV which it uses has given me more problems and that is 9 months old! You have 2 choices either get one or don' t. Don' t whine about value for money, no console is value for money as it is a luxury item.

As for this extended warrenty I would suggest that this is something of a start from M$ regarding this issue, and I would like to think that there will be further announcements in the coming weeks and months regarding this and other 360 issues."

Ok above is my post, please show me where I mention the PS3?

Like I said in the post after this, it is common sense not to buy something with an alleged failure rate such as the 360' s, at the end of the day it' s your little pool of money that you had to work night and day for, so you can do what the hell you like with it, just don' t piss and moan about 360 failure rates if you buy a 360 and it dies. Why not wait for either a PS3 price drop or for the new 65nm machines to hit the stores. Try using common sense.
QuezcatoL

RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 08:10
Now I have no idea how shipment is in your area nor do I give a fuck,but here in Sweden U get a new 360 in a week.

So im covered,and so far my 360 has worked like a charm for 1.5 year.

bye bye
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 07, 2007 10:09
" We will also retroactively reimburse any of you who paid for repairs related to problems indicated by this error message in the past."

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 08, 2007 07:47

Now that I think of it, in my area, I know about 20 other people with 360s and only one other person has had a console fail other than me, and his console was a launch unit and was broke when he first got it.

Who was that? The only other person I know of is Brandon (Lawson) and his wasnt a launch unit.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 09, 2007 00:52

Who was that? The only other person I know of is Brandon (Lawson) and his wasnt a launch unit.

This was a black kid I use to hang out with who thought he was white
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Peter Moore admit lots of failures and finally react!! - Jul 10, 2007 12:45
And my disc drive just quit reading yesterday. Talk about timing. But when I get it back, if anything else goes wrong Im voiding the warranty and fixing it myself
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 34 of 34

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message