Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Pendragon
nightshadow311

• Total Posts : 5
Pendragon - Mar 18, 2006 10:44
i love the pengragon series but since they locked their forum i am trying to find other ways to chat about it.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Pendragon - Mar 18, 2006 14:13
I never heard of it, maybe you can outline the plotline for us.
nightshadow311

RE: Pendragon - Mar 18, 2006 16:36
sure. there are so far six books. The merchant of death, lost city of faar, never war, reality bug, black water, and the rivers of zadaa. Bobby Pendragon the main character.
nightshadow311

RE: Pendragon - Mar 18, 2006 16:38
heres a summary from the pendragon site

That' s what happened to Bobby Pendragon. He was living the life of a normal 14 year old guy, until his Uncle Press came by one night to say: " I need your help." From that moment on, nothing was the same. He and his uncle were swept off on a series of adventures that would take them through both time and space. Their mission? To protect the territories of Halla from a demon named Saint Dane, a cold-blooded villian who wants nothing less than the destruction of all humanity. The only force standing in Saint Dane' s way is a mysterious group of people called... Travelers.

Bobby is surprised to discover that he is a Traveler. He has no choice but to band together with the others in their battle against Saint Dane, wherever and whenever it takes them. Trouble is, Bobby would much rather be home playing basketball. But that wasn' t meant to be, because when he left home, his entire family vanished without a trace!

Each of the Pendragon books follows a unique adventure as Bobby and the Travelers shoot across the universe in pursuit of Saint Dane. They must match wits with this fiend while doing their best to unravel his wicked plans. But Bobby is also driven by the ultimate mystery: Why was he chosen to become a Traveler? And more important... What happened to his family?

The amazing truth unravels slowly for Bobby over the course of all the Pendragon books. Along the way, he encounters the kind of nail-biting, hairy adventures that he used to love to watch in the movies, but now must live out every day for real.
nightshadow311

RE: Pendragon - Mar 18, 2006 16:49
The merchant of death is when the series starts and Bobby is swept away to a ' territory' know as Denduron and the territory is in the middle of a violent civil war. Before they get there they meet saint dane, the bad guy.Then Bobby runs to the flume which is the thing that transports the travellers from territory to territory. Bobby' s uncle is captured. Bobby freaks out and wants to get the hell out of there. Some friends of his uncle' s, other travellers, persuade him to stay and they rescue Uncle press and save the territory from total destruction.
At the end of the book Bobby finds that back on home territory the only proof he ever existed are peoples memoriesand his family and his house are gone

keep in mind the book is in a journal format. So you will be changing between territories so that you also know what is happening back home.
nightshadow311

RE: Pendragon - Mar 18, 2006 16:51
the 7th installment is coming out on May 16th. The Quillan Games.
the series is by DJ Machale

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message