Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not]
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 05, 2005 04:17

" Gaming has changed. Nintendo hasn' t."

How true that statement is...

Maybe the Nintendo Revolution will be their BIG change into the competitive realm of videogaming. Maybe not...
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 05, 2005 17:29
We' ll see. I am excited to see what they;ve got (because innovation can be cool and fun) but I am also scared to death (because it might well be damned stupid and very niche).
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 05, 2005 19:40
Well EAs buyin frikin everything
Owain

• Total Posts : 91
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 06, 2005 09:45

" Gaming has changed. Nintendo hasn' t."

Yeah a true statement, but in many ways Nintendo sticking their roots is a good thing.
With the next generation consoles like Xbox 2 with a full live integration subscription and stuff and Sony pimping its new Blue-Ray video discs.
There’s going to be fair few people that will lap up a nice traditional Nintendo game like the next Zelda/Mario/Pikmin.
All right so Nintendo has made a few mistakes this generation, but I' m going to remain optimistic about what they have in the future.
lordseafood

• Total Posts : 19
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 07, 2005 21:14
now cmon guys nintendo wont just pick up and leave consoles just cos some low-lifes in EB said they might, i mean youd be better off talkin to a retard then an eb worker, my mum asked which consoles re4 would be on and funnily enough the guy said and i quote " well as it stands it will be coming out on xbox only" what retard says that?
ps. my mum asked because she wanted to preorder and didnt know which console it was on
< Message edited by lordseafood -- 8 Apr 05 5:16:33 >
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 13, 2005 22:31
Oh my please don' t say stuff like that.. that Nintendo will stop making consoles. I was about to cry because I love Nintendo soo much with all my heart. Nintendo will never do that and if they do I want to be dead before they do that. Nintendo is very strong. I don' t get what' s with the new generation of systems.. and why people are against Nintendo or something. I understand we are growing gamers. But let' s not forget Women are still having babies and the little tykes needs to play games too. We are not the only gamers who are now what 18-35 years of age? Why my sister plays Mario Party 6 all day with her little friends and she is 12 and I am happy because she is now staying out of trouble and is home. But you all know what I mean right?
Russian Mobster

• Total Posts : 357
RE: Nintendo Hardware Exit Rumor [or not] - Apr 15, 2005 15:41
microsoft,sony, and nintendo loose money on the consoles themselves.The profit comes from the software.

Nintendo needs to go third party or even 1st party for MS.
Gamecube is good and all but they need to stick to the handheld becasue there are still the best there.And i Dont see anyone beating them there.PSP is good but costs $250 thats tooo much for a damn handheld.

As for building a PC stronger then the xbox.... it will still cost you over $300.The xbox is $149.

Then u have to worry about the games because some games may not support your chipset or your computer is not good enought to run it.As for a console every game that is made for a console will work on it.

I have a 3200+ 2.19Ghz AMD athlon with 1 gig of ram and a GeForce 5900 Graphix card that cost me $1000 to build about 1 year ago.It runs Half Life 2 but still its alwready too weak to handle the full power of Half Life 2.
< Message edited by russian mobster -- 15 Apr 05 23:43:59 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread