Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...haha but wait!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...haha b - Aug 03, 2007 05:58
So I started up the game.

10 min gameplay out of 2.5 hours cutscene.

Don' t lie people wtf was that all about?

Was that a joke?

if they gonna force me to watch 2 hour+ cutscenes in a row again I dont know if I can take it.

And the camera sux,ofc in MGS4 you control camera like in splinter cell,so you want have that limited view.

With that said,im sure I will love the game,hwoever mayby I was in bad mood today so watching 2 hours of cutscen wasn' t helpful.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...ha - Aug 03, 2007 06:02
You could always do what I do & skip every part you can' t control, turning the game into a nonsensical bloodbath.

Seriously though, Subsistence is the only real way to play MGS4. 2 is just fine with the fixed camera, but it doesn' t work for jungles.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...ha - Aug 03, 2007 06:03
none of the cutscenes are 2 hours.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...ha - Aug 03, 2007 06:18

none of the cutscenes are 2 hours.

quez way to exagerate
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...ha - Aug 03, 2007 06:30
None of them are 2 hours.
But add up everyone of them and you reach that sum.

Walking to the abandon factory took me around 10-15 min.
And that has been the only gameplay for me so far out of 2.5 hours.

And I spent playing MGS3 for 2.5 hours.

The intro must have been for over 2 hours,I saved after the 2nd drop at the jungle.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 2 Aug 07 22:30:56 >
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: My brother gaved me MGS3...he said this is what you miss out if you dont get ps3...ha - Aug 03, 2007 06:35
you make it sound like that 2 hours was agony while it was love.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll