Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mii Will own Sonic & Mario
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 08:06
Mii will own this game.

Looks Good fun. Some great Games in there..

< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 14 Oct 07 0:14:26 >
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 08:32
They need to start making wii commercials without retarded looking people screaming " WHOOOOO" and " YEAAAH"
< Message edited by emofag -- 14 Oct 07 0:33:54 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 09:09
The Golden Compass movie game is going to own Sonic & Mario, what' s your point?
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 09:22

They need to start making wii commercials without retarded looking people screaming " WHOOOOO" and " YEAAAH

Lol, i know what u mean.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 09:53
Garbage.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 12:13

Looks Good fun. Some great Games in there..
Continually moving your arms in a thrusting position and twirling the wiimote around like its a yoyo is good fun? lol
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 12:22

They need to start making wii commercials without retarded looking people screaming " WHOOOOO" and " YEAAAH"

they need to communicate how much fun is the wii to the other retards.
< Message edited by abasoufiane -- 14 Oct 07 4:23:22 >
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 13:36
I hate constantly looking like a Wii basher, but this kind of stuff just isn' t fun for me. Not only is it not challenging, but the Wii controls are just so basic. All these games just keep making a movement of your wrist take the place of what would previously be a button. I realise some may say " well thats the point" , but its dumb. Pressing a button is faster, more direct, and leaves no room for errors or missed inputs. In my eyes, what the Wii-mote should be doing, is not taking over for what buttons used to do, but instead, do what buttons can' t and haven' t been able to do thus far. Until it does that, all you are doing is waggling your hands instead of hitting a button, and that isn' t all that new or exciting for me. I don' t buy steering wheels for games because its " new!" and " exciting" , I buy them because they are vastly superior to a controller for inputs and improve my driving and enjoyment of the game tenfold(if it' s a good wheel, the shitty ones are worse than any controller).
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 20:40

I hate constantly looking like a Wii basher, but this kind of stuff just isn' t fun for me. Not only is it not challenging, but the Wii controls are just so basic. All these games just keep making a movement of your wrist take the place of what would previously be a button. I realise some may say " well thats the point" , but its dumb. Pressing a button is faster, more direct, and leaves no room for errors or missed inputs. In my eyes, what the Wii-mote should be doing, is not taking over for what buttons used to do, but instead, do what buttons can' t and haven' t been able to do thus far. Until it does that, all you are doing is waggling your hands instead of hitting a button, and that isn' t all that new or exciting for me. I don' t buy steering wheels for games because its " new!" and " exciting" , I buy them because they are vastly superior to a controller for inputs and improve my driving and enjoyment of the game tenfold(if it' s a good wheel, the shitty ones are worse than any controller).

Lol, i can see your point but remember this is a console called the ' Wii' ffs... Remember Wii sports that Took simple button presses and replaced them with finely tuned Motion controls.. If Nintendo had gone the usual way (or your way) Wii sports would have failed to grab any potential new gamers attention. Same thing goes for M&S, only this time there' s alot more motion controls to be worked out. I think it looks good fun and I' m glad SEGA are trying to give reason and take advantage of the wiimote.

I' m waitig upon the reviews..

Top 10 most Wanted

1) Super Mario Galaxy (wii)
2) Mario Kart Wii (wii)
3) Yakuza 3 PS3
4) Super Smash Bos: Brawl (wii)
5) Crysis (PC)
6) Zak & Wiki (wii)
7) Contra 4 (DS)
8) No More Hero' s (wii)
9) Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (DS)
10) Street fighter 2 HD (PS3)
< Message edited by virtua fighter 5 -- 14 Oct 07 13:02:30 >
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 22:09
By listing Ninja Gaiden DS instead of Ninja Gaiden 2 you show that there has to be something wrong inside your head. Maybe it' s just some of your brain cells that are wired in a wrong way but there is definitely something wrong up there.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 22:29
I really hate to say it but apart from Metroid Prime 3 there isn' t a single game on the Wii that I' m looking forward to. Well, maybe Tales Of Symphonia 2.
Abasoufiane

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 22:39
FFS i can get all the wii games i want FOR FREE yet there is not a single game so far i want to play, nothing WORTH even the time of waiting , except zelda (which i' m still playing) and paper mario...

Dagashi you are damn right, the wiimote should always do something that you can' t do with the buttons, it should not be a replacement to the buttons unless if it is a party game or wiisport-like game.
Virtua fighter 5

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 22:42

Dagashi you are damn right, the wiimote should always do something that you can' t do with the buttons, it should not be a replacement to the buttons unless if it is a party game or wiisport-like game.

He was referring to M&S which is a Wii sports / Party type game. try again.
Abasoufiane

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 22:58
NO dumbass, later in his post, he was speaking in general to which i responded " except" party games.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 14, 2007 23:37

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

Except the Wii isn' t fun, they just put in all the screaming and shouting to make it look like it is.

I could just as easily take a video of myself playing 360 games jumping around and screaming WHOOOOOO, YEAAAAAAH, etc. except I am not retarded enough to do that.
< Message edited by emofag -- 14 Oct 07 15:38:14 >
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 15, 2007 07:55
Ever since the RUMOUR that the Wii has taken over the 360 in WW sales some of the over zealous ' fanatics' have really stepped up there anti Wii comments. I mean its not even official but theres a notable escalation in hostility. I' d hate to imagine what would happen should it become official.

Its a shame they can' t let people enjoy what the want because its not what these ' gaming fans' like. They feel like they have superior tastes which supercede anyone elses, and anyone elses taste is stupid because it is not exactly these same as theres. Buts these people are not full of themselves. No, it is the public, who have not aligned there tastes to the ' gaming fans' will. They are the problem. To fix this lets fill forums with comments explaining the problem even though it won' t make a shred of difference.

Is this what these forums have degenerated into?
mastachefbkw

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 15, 2007 09:50

Is this what these forums have degenerated into?

gamer4eva?
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 15, 2007 09:52
I have no qualms about people hating on the Wii or the games it has, but calling people retards simply because they don' t have the same tastes is crossing the line. Its sad really.
mastachefbkw

RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 15, 2007 09:54
Its not that they' re retards because they scream " OOOOH" and " AHHHHH" , its because they get paid for it
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Mii Will own Sonic & Mario - Oct 15, 2007 09:57

ORIGINAL: Terrak

I have no qualms about people hating on the Wii or the games it has, but calling people retards simply because they don' t have the same tastes is crossing the line. Its sad really.

Yeah, calling them retards is out of order.

Lets round them up and gas them like the Nazi' s did with the Jews!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message