Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mg4 in game pics
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 47 of 47
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 26, 2007 06:35
Yeah, I think I' ll stick with my Conviction, the Africa stage in Double Agent looks
a helluva lot better than MGS4 in my opinion.

However, it' s coming out in 2008, at least that' s enough time to run slap bang into
Splinter Cell Conviction' s fist....

Please don' t ask me what' s wrong with MGS4, just don' t.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 26, 2007 08:52
Play Twin Snakes. The original lacks First Person mode and a slew of other stuff they threw in MGS2. The controls are irritating at times as they were mapped rather poorly to the Gamecube controller, however it' s better than trying to find a copy of the original for under 40-50 bucks.

look the cardbox was funny in meteal gear solid 1, it' s something totaly new and the game was revolutionary back at the time, the cardbox was just a fun part that' s all... In metal gear 2 and 3, they left the cardbox because it belongs to the culture of metal gear,

Or maybe because it was damn useful.

IN MGS4, the barrel thing is new to the series, it' s not even funny AT ALL, so what' s the point, just to put an idea into the gameplay, can' t he do better than this ??

No, because you can clear more ground faster in a rolling barrel than in a box. It' s an upgrade to the box concept, because you don' t get a box in MGS4 as far as we know. If you think the rolling around is stupid, then don' t use it in the game. You can still walk around like you would in the box.

and now you' re defending even the hand on ball part and worse the hand on dick , come on man !! do you see sam fisher do so? do you see leon do so? do you see dante kick his brother in the nut ?? ... i don' t know man , but for me this is not the elegant classy way.

You don' t see Sam Fisher doing it, nor do you see Leon or Dante doing it. We call it unique. I' m not defending it, I' m just saying it' s not new. MGS is rife with sexual innuendo, hetero and homosexual. You just laugh it off & move on.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 26, 2007 08:57
I actually enjoyed the Kinshasa levels in Double Agent more than the rest of the game as well. I know they were trying to give the game a different spin & everything, but I' d be more than satisfied with a title filled with levels like that.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 26, 2007 09:00

You don' t see Sam Fisher doing it, nor do you see Leon or Dante doing it. We call it unique. I' m not defending it, I' m just saying it' s not new. MGS is rife with sexual innuendo, hetero and homosexual. You just laugh it off & move on

but that' s the thing i don' t find that funny and i don' t remember that in MGS there was something about homosexuals, in MGS 2 as well ( even if raiden looked like a girl, but that' s japanese art) , and i don' t remember the 3 has anything homesexual.. soooo i don' t know from where you got your info but MGS4 went clearly over the top.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 26, 2007 21:47
I just doesn' t understand how kojima can say its a stealth game when the enemy is obviously retarded and ignores everything.

Duuuuh...ofc its a stealth game then,if the A.I is this shitty.

You could be fucking fat albert and sneak past them too.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 27, 2007 02:39
In fairness the Ai was dumbed down in the demo, he couldnt have showed the demo off very well if he kept on dieing...

Ever play mgs2 on extreme european difficultly? now thats hard.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: Mg4 in game pics - Jul 27, 2007 04:06

i don' t remember that in MGS there was something about homosexuals, in MGS 2 as well ( even if raiden looked like a girl, but that' s japanese art) , and i don' t remember the 3 has anything homesexual.. soooo i don' t know from where you got your info but MGS4 went clearly over the top.

None at all? Did you miss all of the jokes about Vamp in 2?

Or the stuff with Colonel Reichov in 3? That was pretty darn gay if you ask me.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 47 of 47

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message