Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans)
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 99
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:13

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

I' m glad you was the first to resort to that kinda thing. For one thing it was one of the first things you said to me so I remember it and it was way back and I don' t feel like looking for it if you want to then yr welcome.

So tell me how did you come up with
quote:

lying fuck-wit cock-sucker that you are?

...?, funny how little boys puff up their chests on the internet. I ain' t interested in your macho bull cos i' m pretty sure if this here was real face to face you would be spitting something else, so thanks for the opinion now move along.

@ this looser who i' d be smashing 10 tons of shit out of, right now in real life....

@ at his continued refusal to prove his insult that started this

now move along.

...and if i refuse to move?... ...what ya gonna do? cry me off the net??

...you' re a fucking joke.... ...because your pathetic limp-dicked world gets threatened you TRY to insult me... ....and then when you realise how weak and ignorant you look, you try and patronise me....

@ my ass off at this dickwad dasher232 ...bring it on bitch, all gots all day to laugh at you

Yeah, you did a good job of making yourself look like a plank there. Congratulations!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:15
...this an' t your argument sir...

...please mind your own business........
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:37
This has to be the only forum in the gaming community which has members who hate each other,everyone has a problem with some here.
And still we are not so many.

Anyway,Dasher is my black weapon carrier.

Yes indeed.
Nitro

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:43

...this an' t your argument sir...

...please mind your own business........

I know but i thought you were more mature than that.
QuezcatoL

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:45
I like Dasher,Bishon i never talk too...
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:52

I' m not at all threatened by you or offended

...of course not.. ..that' s why you tried to insult me personally with some made up crap after i made a general remark...

you have made countless comments to which I chose to ignore thinking they were just jokes

...wtf are you talking about?...

You' re quick to throw the lie card at me

...oh, so your accusation was truthful was it?... ...IS THAT WHY YOU CONTINUE TO AVIOD PROVING IT??

*yawn*

...your ever-increasingly retarded attempts to cover up are boring the fuck out of me now anyway.....

...like i give a fuck about some piss ant net-fucktard anyway....

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 23 Sep 06 0:34:32 >
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 00:05

I' m not at all threatened by you or offended

...of course not.. ..that' s why you tried to insult me personally with some made up crap after i made a general remark...

you have made countless comments to which I chose to ignore thinking they were just jokes

...wtf are you talking about?...

You' re quick to throw the lie card at me

...oh, so your accusation was truthful was it?... ...IS THAT WHY YOU CONTINUE TO AVIOD PROVING IT??

*yawn*

...your ever-increasingly retarded attempts to cover up are boring the fuck out of me now anyway.....

...like i give a fuck about some piss ant net-fuctard anyway....

Enough said.

Oh and yea bish i' m very intimidated by your godly masculinity thats been given a bolstering so many times it' s at optimum and far surpasses mines.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 22 Sep 06 16:06:12 >
QuezcatoL

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 00:09
Here a " fukk bishon" would help you Dasher.

Nitro

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 00:23
The 1080p screenshots that Dash linked to...

Ok, the game looks awesome. I do have some problems with the flat textures, lack of normal/bump mapping, lack of HDR lighting, low poly enemies and shoddy last gen animations.

That said, 1080p does make a noticable difference. Everything looks extremely sharp which enhances the parts that look superb like Snake himself. There' s also no aliasing which is mostly due to the uber-high resolution.

The video was really underwhelming because of the really dodgy animations and flat textures, but the idea' s conveyed and the games style are awesome, -- and there' s always time for proper mo-cap to be done for realistic animations, and that would make a world of difference.

Graphically Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey and Gears of War are superior but this is easily the best looking game we' ve seen for PS3 so far.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 00:36
Red x' s and yeah I think it looks good and it still has a way to go the lighting helps a lot I think. Dmc4 looks fantastic in motion though.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 22 Sep 06 16:36:48 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 00:47
Bishonen - you really think those textures and visuals are amazing?

Graphically Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey and Gears of War are superior but this is easily the best looking game we' ve seen for PS3 so far.

I' m pretty sure this ranking will change when MGS is done though.12 months is a lot of time.

I' ve just finished watching this new trailer in Higher Quality - this game will be a huge step forward in terms o gameplay - I love all those new sweet possibilities.

Animation is terrible - characters move like some characters from toy story - that' s bad and I want this to change.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 22 Sep 06 17:18:09 >
Nitro

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 01:51

ORIGINAL: dasher232

Red x' s and yeah I think it looks good and it still has a way to go the lighting helps a lot I think. Dmc4 looks fantastic in motion though.

I know, i just direct linked to them from the site you posted. Evidently they' ve timed out.

What id have just realised though is that while the textures look flat and relatively low res, they' re also not supposed to be viewed from these angles. Kojima told Famitsu that the angles in the newest shots are just to show what' s going on and show the new gameplay possibilities. I' m guessing that outside the camera will be isometric like in the previous MGS games, and therefore, when viewed from above, and not so close the textures will look far better.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 22 Sep 06 17:54:12 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 03:20

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

What id have just realised though is that while the textures look flat and relatively low res, they' re also not supposed to be viewed from these angles. Kojima told Famitsu that the angles in the newest shots are just to show what' s going on and show the new gameplay possibilities. I' m guessing that outside the camera will be isometric like in the previous MGS games, and therefore, when viewed from above, and not so close the textures will look far better.

Kojima' s cheating!

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 05:24
because when he decided to make the first one isometric, because he didn' t have to design ceilings, that wasn' t cheating?

Does anyone here remember how awful ghost recon looked as a Dev. I remember someone (Majik i think) posting pics that looked absolutely terrible, and look at it now, It rocks, I' m glad they' ve given us a first taste, but It probably wasn' t the best idea to release something like this so soon.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 22 Sep 06 21:24:28 >
Nitro

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 05:34

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated
Does anyone here remember how awful ghost recon looked as a Dev. I remember someone (Majik i think) posting pics that looked absolutely terrible, and look at it now, It rocks, I' m glad they' ve given us a first taste, but It probably wasn' t the best idea to release something like this so soon.

Yeah, they were from TGS 2005, just 6 months before the game launched. They had everything in place and a better framerate than at the E3 previous but the texture work was awful. Luckily the normal mapped most stuff and jacked up the texture resolution ten fold and now it' s the most attractive looking game on the market.

I seriously can' t wait until GR4!

Anyway, i' m going to upload the 1080p MGS4 screens i direct linked to before. Then we can pick them apart.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 05:36
YOUUUUUNG SNNNNNNNNNNAKE!!

...looks great to me...
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 05:48

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated
Yeah, they were from TGS 2005, just 6 months before the game launched. They had everything in place and a better framerate than at the E3 previous but the texture work was awful. Luckily the normal mapped most stuff and jacked up the texture resolution ten fold and now it' s the most attractive looking game on the market.

Okay good, I was really hoping it wasn' t my brain planting false memories in my head... again.
Six months before GRAW launched, jeez time flies, I can' t believe I' ve been here for almost 10 months. Craziness I tell ya.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 22 Sep 06 21:49:48 >
Nitro

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 05:50
Yeah, but you do know that Snake isn' t as old as we were lead to believe. When we see him old it' s his camouflage mask. In the screens which i' m about to upload you can see that he' s wearing his mask and digital eye thing and you can' t see his face because it' s camo' d over. Then when you watch the trailer and he takes the mask off he' s like Snake from MGS2, but slightly older.

Big Boss was featured in the artwork but didn' t have the physique of the Snake we' ve seen.
Eddie_the_Hated

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 06:07
Yeah, I just watched the video Bishonen posted. (very nice vid by the way) My brother had an attack when he saw that snake wasn' t old. I wish I could' ve grabbed pics.
Kojima rocks at wrapping your brain around your feet and making you skip rope with it, isn' t he?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 23, 2006 06:13
Portable Ops has a Fantastic Video too..

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=mov&id=13275
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 99

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread