Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans)
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 99
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 16:04
Omg, that really looks like crap considering it should be like top top notch, its not even an improvement over HL2, in fact, HL2 looks even better in most situations, look at the car in the first picture, its horrid!
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 16:08

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Omg, that really looks like crap considering it should be like top top notch, its not even an improvement over HL2, in fact, HL2 looks even better in most situations, look at the car in the first picture, its horrid!

Thats what I was thinking not meaning to sound harsh but expected more from kojima. It just seems like they' re sacrifising textures for 1080p, if it' s not that then what is it. Has anyone seen the heavenly sword latest screens?.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 22 Sep 06 8:09:29 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 20:22
YOUNG PLISKIN LIVES!!!!!!

...so the old snake is Big Boss right?...

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 22 Sep 06 12:23:28 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 20:27

it' s not terrible - it' s so bad that it' s actually hilarious.Textures are terrible too.

Does it mean anything?

Hell no - Kojima said they need a year to finish this game , so it' s a very early version to show a bit of gameplay.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 22 Sep 06 12:28:58 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 20:35
well they shouldnt have shown anything if it doesnt repesent how its going to look! funnily enoguh games never seem to evolve much from the first shots shown!
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 20:43
I suggest not using Shadow Run as an example, that game looked like a joke at first, as in a bad PS1 joke. Then it got revamped to a PDZ looking sequel...

Wait... that still looks bad.. NEVER MIIND!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 20:58

well they shouldnt have shown anything if it doesnt repesent how its going to look! funnily enoguh games never seem to evolve much from the first shots shown!

Don' t you remember PDZ for 360 - first time when they showed it it was terrible.

MS was showing a lot of terribly looking games to present how they are played (Too Human for instance).

Gameplay is the most ipmortant thing after all.
dasher232

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 21:13

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

Don' t you remember PDZ for 360 - first time when they showed it it was terrible.

MS was showing a lot of terribly looking games to present how they are played (Too Human for instance).

Gameplay is the most ipmortant thing after all.

Iv' e seen the too human thing and I think people fuss over it too much as in ' ' omg it' s teh crap' ' . The only problem I had with it was the fact that dayack sometimes talk to much than he needs to simple. I' ll expect to see it next week and then see what people' s response is as everyone is expecting it to be crap anyway.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 21:15
Wait, I really haven' t seen a video of Too Human.. can anyone find a link for
me please?
dasher232

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 21:21

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Wait, I really haven' t seen a video of Too Human.. can anyone find a link for
me please?

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748783/vids_1.aspx

Sould be somewhere there.
Bishonen

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 21:58
@ blind morons
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:05
I hate how they only use mo-cap for cutscenes. The animations during gameplay are disgusting!

Bishonen, you can obviously see something we can' t. The game is stunning in an artistic and stylistic sense, but on the face of it the game isn' t visually comparable to other hugely anticipated next-gen titles.

Again, the cutscenes are awesome.
dasher232

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:06
That somone who considers doax2 only for ' ' real men' s' ' opinion would actually matter to me....
Bishonen

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:14
....if your gonna start making accusations like that, you' d better post a link to back it up....
dasher232

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:16

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

....if your gonna start making accusations like that, you' d better post a link to back it up....

I don' t have to better do anything mate.
Bishonen

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:22
....why not?

...because you' ll get shown up as the lying fuck-wit cock-sucker that you are?
dasher232

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:28

....why not?

...because you' ll get shown up as the lying fuck-wit cock-sucker that you are?

I' m glad you was the first to resort to that kinda thing. For one thing it was one of the first things you said to me so I remember it and it was way back and I don' t feel like looking for it if you want to then yr welcome.

So tell me how did you come up with

lying fuck-wit cock-sucker that you are?

...?, funny how little boys puff up their chests on the internet. I ain' t interested in your macho bull cos i' m pretty sure if this here was real face to face you would be spitting something else, so thanks for the opinion now move along.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:31
Bish, stop being a dick. Weren' t you even told to respect your elders?!

Back to MGS4, the tectures looks awful...

Bishonen

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 22:58

I' m glad you was the first to resort to that kinda thing. For one thing it was one of the first things you said to me so I remember it and it was way back and I don' t feel like looking for it if you want to then yr welcome.

quote:

...?, funny how little boys puff up their chests on the internet. I ain' t interested in your macho bull cos i' m pretty sure if this here was real face to face you would be spitting something else, so thanks for the opinion now move along.

@ this looser who i' d be smashing 10 tons of shit out of, right now in real life....

@ at his continued refusal to prove his insult that started this

now move along.

...and if i refuse to move?... ...what ya gonna do? cry me off the net??

...you' re a fucking joke.... ...because your pathetic limp-dicked world gets threatened you TRY to insult me... ....and then when you realise how weak and ignorant you look, you try and patronise me....

@ my ass off at this dickwad dasher232

...bring it on bitch, i' ve got all day to laugh at you....

< Message edited by Bishonen -- 22 Sep 06 15:57:53 >
dasher232

RE: MGS4 INGAME!!! (Famitsu Scans) - Sep 22, 2006 23:12

quote:

@ this looser who i' d be smashing 10 tons of shit out of, right now in real life....

@ at his continued refusal to prove his insult that started this

now move along.

...and if i refuse to move?... ...what ya gonna do? cry me off the net??

...you' re a fucking joke.... ...because your pathetic limp-dicked world gets threatened you TRY to insult me... ....and then when you realise how weak and ignorant you look, you try and patronise me....

@ my ass off at this dickwad dasher232 ...bring it on bitch, all gots all day to laugh at you

Yea bish you' re so right about me...

I don' t even know how old you are so to feel patronised is a matter of you own insecurities or lack thereof. I' m not at all threatened by you or offended the only thing about you that offends me more than anything is the way you carry yourself, I haven' t disrespected you but on many occations without need for it you have made countless comments to which I chose to ignore thinking they were just jokes I didn' t get the gist of. However since the first time you chose to swear at me without any need for initiation iv' e not listen to one word you' ve said and taken seriously.

You' re quick to throw the lie card at me however if I think back to a number of things you' ve posted here in the beggining compared to now I think I think the fire is dancing at your feet.

Oh and as for

limp-dicked
last time I check I didn' t use any drugs so I think i' m fine down there mate but thanks for the interest.
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 3 of 5, messages 41 to 60 of 99

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message