Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Life...
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
Life... - May 07, 2006 14:43
I don' t know about you guys but I think life is pretty fucked up...
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 7 May 06 6:43:58 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Life... - May 07, 2006 16:34

Life is stranger than death.

and that' s why it' s more fun
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Life... - May 07, 2006 19:21
I don' t even think it' s life its more people.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Life... - May 08, 2006 03:17

I don' t even think it' s life its more people.

I beg to differ, it' s only the stupid people.

Life... don' t talk to me about life.
Game Junkie

RE: Life... - May 09, 2006 11:34
Wow, when did I post this? I don' t even remember posting this. Must have been a Saturday night.
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: Life... - May 15, 2006 00:00
That' s kinda funny, you don' t remember creating a thread one day before?
Game Junkie

RE: Life... - May 15, 2006 13:29
I was piss drunk.
dasher232

RE: Life... - May 16, 2006 00:41

ORIGINAL: Game Junkie

I was piss drunk.

I think thats kinda funny that you were so literate even when drunk considering you were drunk you still managed to make sense with your post more than some people do sober.
Game Junkie

RE: Life... - May 16, 2006 03:17

I think thats kinda funny that you were so literate even when drunk considering you were drunk you still managed to make sense with your post more than some people do sober.

LOL yeah, I' m the type of person who lives in their own mind. I' m always forming ideas and thoughts mentally, I like to hear my thoughts. Everyone I know says I' m too quiet and many think I' m shy but I' m not shy at all I' m just thinking. And frankly I find talking with your mouth a chore, so I try to avoid it.

This is why when I drink which is reletively often since I' m so discontent with the world and everything in it, I' m able sound " literate" . Even if I have to cover one eye so I don' t see double I can still type when drunk and/or high, it just takes me longer.
He

RE: Life... - May 16, 2006 04:53

This is why when I drink which is reletively often since I' m so discontent with the world and everything in it, I' m able sound " literate" . Even if I have to cover one eye so I don' t see double I can still type when drunk and/or high, it just takes me longer.

Huh, that' s....impressive.

I' m not sure if it' s useful skill or not, but it' s still impressive.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Life... - May 16, 2006 07:56
you should drive like that.
Game Junkie

RE: Life... - May 16, 2006 11:28
I don' t have my liscense yet, but when I do I would never drink and drive. Not because I care about the safety of myself or others but because I don' t want to get caught and see my car insurance skyrocket.
dasher232

RE: Life... - May 16, 2006 17:54

LOL yeah, I' m the type of person who lives in their own mind. I' m always forming ideas and thoughts mentally, I like to hear my thoughts. Everyone I know says I' m too quiet and many think I' m shy but I' m not shy at all I' m just thinking. And frankly I find talking with your mouth a chore, so I try to avoid it.

I' m more or less the same people describe me as ' ' really quiet' ' when in reality I just rather think sometimes than talk to people. Also I think I have a bit of an omen (not really) but whenever I go somewhere I always seem to get the timing wrong...like laughing to appease people only to realise i' m the only one laughing or even if I shut my mouth things seem to go opposite people laugh and i' m the only one serious, plus i' m rubbish at jokes yet peope always seem to want me to tell one.......and embarass myself.

Also for some reason my thoughts are so much more fluent in comparison to my speech sometimes.

(not that you guys needed to know those things)

< Message edited by dasher232 -- 16 May 06 9:56:06 >
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Life... - May 17, 2006 06:28
I know what you mean, of course when I make a faux pas like that I can usually cover it up by saying something like " um... I swear it makes sense in my head."
He

RE: Life... - May 17, 2006 08:46

I like to hear my thoughts.

Liking to hear your own thoughts is better than liking to hear your own voice. I swear, some people must think that if they talk long enough, a point will miraculously conjure itself out of thin air.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Life... - May 20, 2006 01:57

I don' t know about you guys but I think life is pretty fucked up...

I know what you mean... last night I found out my ex started cheating on me before we broke up. On top of that she wasn' t a virgin like she told me. Infact, she hadn' t been since her freshman year of high school. I found out a whole list of sick crap she did and ending up puking. I' m not too keen on life right now.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Life... - May 20, 2006 03:40
So, she was in fact a terrible lying SOB. Be happy you got rid of her.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Life... - May 20, 2006 06:28
Good advice. Thanks.
dasher232

RE: Life... - May 22, 2006 22:20

ORIGINAL: Die_Hounderdoggen

I know what you mean, of course when I make a faux pas like that I can usually cover it up by saying something like " um... I swear it makes sense in my head."

Lol nah i' d get so embarassed i' d end up making it worse by saying nothing...and nothing' s worse than dead silence and everyone staring at fingers or the floor.

I know what you mean... last night I found out my ex started cheating on me before we broke up. On top of that she wasn' t a virgin like she told me. Infact, she hadn' t been since her freshman year of high school. I found out a whole list of sick crap she did and ending up puking. I' m not too keen on life right now

I had something similar was only until I broke up that I found out about the list of other guys even a girl (with no protection) whilst I was being faithful and some other stuff I did' nt find attractive after hearing. The weirdest thing is I would never have expected that but I guess people surprise you.

Another thing that gets me is as far as I knew I didn' t do anything bad but got my sim burnt, phone thrown away mini disc player taken anyway..such is life sometimes I guess.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Life... - May 23, 2006 00:25
I have a belly button!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages