Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo Bad Company Weekend
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 73
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 03, 2008 04:05
Eddie is a hardcore Christian, killing is natural for him.
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 03, 2008 13:10

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

Eddie is a hardcore Christian, killing is natural for him.

Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 04, 2008 02:25

Damn Eddie , how are you able to maintain your Kill-death ratio so high ? I mean you are not the kind of player who just sits back at the end of the map and snipes but still you have more kills and deaths .

Pure pwnsauce.

That ratio' s not actually all that great.

Now... I am rather proud of my 14/1.

On this note, has anybody else tried to go back to playing Call of Duty 4 after this? I had my sensitivity floating between low and medium, and I was still twitchy.

canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 04, 2008 02:49
I went and played COD 4 after playing BC, and I went 20-3. I have found that BC has actually made me better at COD 4.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 04, 2008 16:56
going back to any game after a while feels odd; I played Halo3 after a long break after a lot of CoD4 and kept chucking grenades when trying to look down the sights.

Agent Ghost

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 05, 2008 12:24
I' ve always played FPS games with an inversed (up/down) Y axis. However after playing MGS4 I can' t use an inversed Y axis to save my life, meanwhile non inversed feels like I' m writing with the wrong hand. Even when I tried COD4 I had to change the controls. So I' m switching the Y axis to non-inversed.

I feel like I have to re-learn how to use a controller.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 5 Jul 08 9:57:53 >
canadagamer

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 05, 2008 12:56
LOL
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 05, 2008 22:58

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

I' ve always played FPS games with an inversed (up/down) Y axis. However after playing MGS4 I can' t use an inversed Y axis to save my life, meanwhile non inversed feels like I' m writing with the wrong hand. Even when I tried COD4 I had to change the controls. So I' m switching the Y axis to non-inversed.

I feel like I have to re-learn how to use a controller.

I don' t follow. Why MGS4?
Agent Ghost

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 06, 2008 04:55
MGS4 is a third person shooter. I always use non-inversed with third person shooters, I also never play them. I don' t know if MGS4 allows us to switch to inversed and non inversed between the third and first person perspective but this would fuck me up so I just left it non inversed for both. I had to adjust to use non inversed with MGS4 when I aimed down my scope.

Then I pop in BC and COD4 and I can' t play using inversed anymore, at all. I' ve been using an inversed Y axis with FPS games since my right thumb first touched a joystick.

I still have to get used to non inversed, but I figure it' s for the best as its more universal. PC games are probably also a culprit.

This may have been in the works for a while but MGS4 is what broke the camels back. It' s like waking up one day only to find that your dominant hand switched.
Nitro

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 06, 2008 07:28
How did you cope with Gears and Graw/2???
Agent Ghost

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 06, 2008 08:11
I never got into GRAW and I suck with Gears (the slow pace has a lot to do with it). I never played Gears without interuption from other games though. I can' t remember which but I was probably playing COD2 and/or 3 more than Gears. So my typical preferences were being reinforced I guess. With MGS4 I played only that for a while I haven' t been playing much of anything, I' m still not.

I' m not complaining, I just think it' s strange.

EDIT: I' m going to take a shit, and when I come back I' ll pop in BC for a few rounds.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 6 Jul 08 0:12:54 >
canadagamer

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 06, 2008 10:44
Well I got great news. My 360 won' t read my copy of BC anymore. I' m going to have to exchange it at EB Games next week.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 06, 2008 11:06

Well I got great news. My 360 won' t read my copy of BC anymore. I' m going to have to exchange it at EB Games next week.
It could be your console. I' ve had problems with that multiple times. One 360 wouldn' t play Assassin' s Creed, one wouldn' t play Oblivion(oh teh noes) and the 360 I' m on wouldn' t play GTA for the longest time until a few days ago I was able to finish it.
canadagamer

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 06, 2008 23:35
I had this same problem with my first copy of GTA IV, and ended up having to exchange it for a new copy.

It' s pretty weird what happens when I put in BC. I can get to the first loading screen, and you can hear the drive in my 360 just quit working and right after that is the " disc unreadable error" . I am going to go our today after work and try to exchange it. I have been playing COD 4 the past couple of nights, and it is just not the same.
2pac

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 07, 2008 00:12
You have been playing the hell out of the game .. No wonder the disc is damaged ..
Nitro

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 07, 2008 18:56
Boil a pan of hot water, drop the disc in and leave it in there for about 30 seconds. Take out, dry, and try to run it again.
2pac

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 07, 2008 20:13

ORIGINAL: Nitro

Boil a pan of hot water, drop the disc in and leave it in there for about 30 seconds. Take out, dry, and try to run it again.

Are you serious ? My Nba2k8 cd also gives me the ' unreadable disc' error .. I tried using tooth-paste but it did not help
Nitro

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 07, 2008 21:41
It' s been known to fix discs where there has been warpage. It usually happens during shipping, mostly moisture and condensation because they' re wrapped in plastic. The plastic protective layer on the underside of the disc expands and contracts with changes in the temperature, purposefully, because it has to cope with the heat in fast drives. Sometimes the plastic layer becomes separated from the readable surface and the disc becomes unreadable. Boiling the disc can re-set it properly. It might not work, but it' s worth trying.
canadagamer

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 07, 2008 22:44

Never heard of this but I will definately give it a try. If it works, then I' ll buy you a pint.

Oh, quick question Nitro. Do I put the disc in while the water is boiling, or wait until it has cooled down a bit?
< Message edited by canadagamer -- 7 Jul 08 14:45:23 >
Nitro

RE: Kikizo Bad Company Weekend - Jul 08, 2008 00:20
Well it likely won' t ruin you disc either way but i' d boil it and then take it off the heat and leave it for a couple of minutes. I wouldn' t leave it in longer than 30-40 seconds either
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 3 of 4, messages 41 to 60 of 73

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message