Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 01, 2005 02:54
I won' t bother resurecting that old thread. I suppose there are many people who like halo 2 and many that like halo 1 legendary better. The only people that would really speak up about it are the people that like Halo 1 legendary though.

Yeah, comparing PDZ and Kameo is like comparing apples and oranges. You may think one is better than the other but they just aren' t the same thing.

I guess I like PDZ better because I like the FPS genre so much. Kameo seems to be a good game to me, but it just isn' t my kind of game.

PDZ gets all the hype beause FPS are so much more popular than games like Kameo.
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 01, 2005 15:41

locopuyo I disagree. I liked both a lot, but Halo 2 legendary more than Halo 1 legendary, especially for co-op. I think Halo 2 beat Halo 1 in all areas

...absolute 100% agreement.... ..... Halo 2 is far more funnier too.... my marine buds now don' t HAVE to die whenever an Elite shows up..... and Cortanna gets to show off her figure....

UnluckyOne Legendary on Halo 2 is NOT fun

..then why did you bother?...

UnluckyOne difficult and frustrated the hell out of me

.... well it is against opponents who have never known defeat and who laugh in alien tongues at your pansy assed attempts to survive.....
Tru_Warrior

• Total Posts : 16
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 08, 2005 11:14

.... well it is against opponents who have never known defeat and who laugh in alien tongues at your pansy assed attempts to survive.....

AHHH-HAAHAAA!!!
locopuyo

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 08, 2005 14:58
lol ^^
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 09, 2005 11:30
Nice one...

... I like Kameo. It' s actually really well crafted and you can tell it' s spent an age being made. Everything is so refined, the animations are smooth and the graphics are actually rather good. There' s not much of a story to speak of yet but what story there is sounds great. All the voice actors put on a great job my favourite actually being the Mystic at the moment.

The only problem is I' ve passed the Water Temple and have entered the Snow Temple but my achievements for the former haven' t appeared! I' ve saved the lass and gotten her elemental warrior and the game refuses to acknowledge the fact.
Bishonen

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 09, 2005 14:11

..... y' know, I' ve just read Kikzo' s review of PDZ which just confirms what is obvious to me....
http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/xbox360/perfectdarkzero_p1.asp

...UNDERNEATH THE HYPE, EXISTS AN AVERAGE FPS CALLED PERFECT DARK ZERO.

...forget Andy Robinson' s justification of his ridiculously high overall rating.... namely multiplayer, which is usually ALWAYS FUN, NO MATTER HOW CRAP THE GAME .... a game' s overall rating should be based on the main reason people buy games ... STORY MODE ..... liveplay, co-op etc are EXTRAS... ways of prolonging the game after you get bored of the main course...... if a game is all deathmatch and no story, i would expect a 50% reduction in price to compensate for the half-hearted production....

....9 of of 10?.... what kind of BS is that?? ......is J. Allard a share holder or something???

...surely 7 - 8 is the overall rating most with thumbs and eyes, would give?.....

..somebody should tell Andy not to smoke his ganja whilst writing game reviews....
locopuyo

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 09, 2005 14:59
..... I think the review was right on....
^^
OMG I CAN PUT DOTS IN EVERYTHING I WRITE....
... multiplayer isn' t always fun in every game....

I think 9.0 out of 10 is what I would give it too....
............Are you annoyed by constant .' s because I am?...............
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 09, 2005 16:25

Yes actually!

I think maybe we should use exsesive (correct my spelling please) !!!!!!!!!!! and ???????????

I havent completed PDZ yet, i think its okay, i think around 8/10 is appropriate for the levels iv played, compared to Condemned, the story isnt as catchy, but PDZ as the added bonus of multiplayer.
Bishonen

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 09, 2005 18:16
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 09, 2005 21:56
Have you played the game Bishonen? I' d say a 9.0 is pretty spot on. And he' s absolutely right that it' s the multiplayer that makes this game. You might think that all games no matter how crappy they are have fun multiplayer components, I disagree. The maps, style of play, and setup are simply fantastic, and make up for anything that lacks in the singleplayer mode. For the record Kameo rocks too.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 11, 2005 04:26
Wow - that guy just saw a couple of reviews and he knows it all

I think for some people it' s better to just dot the shit out of post instead of putting in some thoughts (especially the kind of thoughts that make u look silly)

oh and one more thing

.................................................................................
Bishonen

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 11, 2005 11:38

mxpx182
Have you played the game Bishonen? I' d say a 9.0 is pretty spot on. And he' s absolutely right that it' s the multiplayer that makes this game. You might think that all games no matter how crappy they are have fun multiplayer components, I disagree. The maps, style of play, and setup are simply fantastic, and make up for anything that lacks in the singleplayer mode. For the record Kameo rocks too.

... when a score is as high as 9 out of 10, you would assume that the reviewer believes the game to be almost a complete gaming package, save for a few minor complaints. In my opinion, Story mode is not a minor complaint, and is still the most important aspect of a current gen console game......

... i do appreciate your ability to challenge me intelligently though.....
locopuyo

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 11, 2005 15:12
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 11, 2005 15:48
...Kameo rules!
Bishonen

RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 19, 2005 08:56
.... so, whatabout_paul, how often do you check out her white you-know-what, now that you finally own the game?......

....?
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Kameo better than Perfect Dark Zero? - Dec 19, 2005 12:18
you can see her panties maybe i should skip on PDZ
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 36 of 36

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages