Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I make game movies!
Jacob15

• Total Posts : 3
I make game movies! - Dec 16, 2004 00:24
what i love mostly about a game is the cinematics i love em so much that i have 4,5 tapes (and more coming) with video game cinematics it feels like your watching a movie so what i do it play the game once to know how long the cinematics are and then play it again then when a cinematic pops up i record it..what games i recorded so far are.. True Crime: Streets of L.A., Metal Gear Solide Substance(feels like a movie)..onimusha 2 and 3 Enter the Matrix,Van Helsing,Spiderman the movie,Spiderman2,shenmue2 and 1, Driv3r, red dead revolver, manhunt shrek 2, final fantasy,kung fu chaos,rogue ops,james bond everything or nothing,ninja gaiden (work in progres), X2 wolverines revenge,armed and dangerous, Mafia, Hitman Contracts, breakdown,full spectrum warrior,ghost recon, rainbowsix 3, Shadow ops red mercury, Rise to Honor, superman:opocalypse,Halo 2, the chronnicles of riddick,psi-ops the mindgate conspiracy,badboys miami takedown,terminator redemption, Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater,...and more coming.
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
RE: I make game movies! - Dec 16, 2004 01:23
Like taped them on the VCR?
I want to get a capture card so I can record movies to my PC
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: I make game movies! - Dec 16, 2004 04:25
I love game cinematics as well. One of the big things I look forward to in a game. But, I dont have the time and resources to record them. Awsome thing to do tho.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: I make game movies! - Dec 16, 2004 14:35
i do that to but not with the games that are out now. i did that with RE 1,2 (not 3 beacuse i was not into it anymore) Galarians, and.....................no lie...........Parrappa the Rappa! (it was short, so sue me) i did not do it the wait you did it, i just played thru and recorded it like that. i also did Bust A Grove(the dancing game) and when you beat the game you can have a free mode in it. it let you make up your own dance moves and i recorded that too. if you record Xenosaga and make it like a movie Jacob15, you are the man!! Good luck on that one

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll