Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I got banned from Canada?
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 61
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 15:11
Hey hey Majik... Me and Locopuyo live quite close to Canada...being that he' s a ninja and Im quite the handy driver (there' s a reason I never get caught!) we could always just smuggle you into the country...I' ve always wanted to go there, but could never really find a reason too.

My Ukranian ex girlfriend' s dad is in the US illegally so I' m sure we can swindle a few documents...hmm sounds like a good time to me. It will become a Kikizo legacy!!!
< Message edited by Mass X -- 28 Oct 07 7:12:47 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 15:29
Iv been a good boy.

I' ve never really been in a fight. Iv done various drugs but only once or twice. And i never sold any
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 16:22
I rarely get close to being in fights cause I' m such a likable guy. I got into a couple in high school though. This guy everyone hates just walked up to me like he wanted to fight me. Then he punched me in the face. Less than a second afterwards I had his face pinned on the ground. Then a few weeks later he decided he wanted to fight me again. So I put him on the ground again. These were both in public with a bunch of people watching. People just hated him even more. Some kids are stubbornly retarded.
Another time a fairly big guy wanted to fight me and when he approached like he was going to punch me I grabbed his arm and twisted it real hard behind his back. He decided he didn' t want to fight after that.

ORIGINAL: Mass X

Hey hey Majik... Me and Locopuyo live quite close to Canada...being that he' s a ninja and Im quite the handy driver (there' s a reason I never get caught!) we could always just smuggle you into the country...I' ve always wanted to go there, but could never really find a reason too.

My Ukranian ex girlfriend' s dad is in the US illegally so I' m sure we can swindle a few documents...hmm sounds like a good time to me. It will become a Kikizo legacy!!!

Yeah let' s do it.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 17:03
I' ve been in many, many fights, but mostly in grade school. Can' t say I won them all, but I certainly didn' t lose them all, either. I honestly don' t know what my win-lose-tie record would be. Since it was so long ago, I only really remember giving others a few bloody noses.

I' ve been placed under arrest for felony menacing, but it was a fake gun we were using to make a video that someone saw. They said I pointed it at them. The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor and dropped soon afterwards. I' ve never been on the inside of a jail. I don' t get angry when I drive... well I do but I don' t flip off or yell at other drivers. There have been two times when angry drivers have flipped out on me, though. I have no idea what I did, but once some guy tried to cut me off and make me go off the road on a highway. The second time was about six months ago when an SUV pulled up behind me, started tailgating me (I was already going 10 over the speed limit), then passed me. As he drove by he started screaming and yelling at me. I couldn' t understand him because both of our windows were up. People are weird.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 28, 2007 19:48
I don' t like violence at all so I always try to keep the peace. And I respect the laws and rules set by the people of the democratic Sweden.
There was one guy at my school though that was really retarded. Once I hit him in the chest so he flew right into a wall and got unconcious. Another time I made him stab himself in his leg with his own knife... LOL what a loser he was.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 29, 2007 02:19

I don' t think the problem is that he can' t get in. Canada basically has no security. The only security we have is from the other side. I could smuggle a giraffe in this country. Correct me if I' m wrong but I think the problem is that he can' t get a visa or something, so he can' t work here.
Mass X

RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 29, 2007 12:58
Which is what my Ukranian connection is for. Hmm we' re gonna need a destination...I know a few kikizo members are from Canada.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 29 Oct 07 4:59:27 >
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 30, 2007 02:40
Sorry to hear about that Majik, we all knew you where really looking forward to going, so we all decided, that we would bake you a cake.

Its on its way now. and a special ' surprize' in it too!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 30, 2007 04:19

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Sorry to hear about that Majik, we all knew you where really looking forward to going, so we all decided, that we would bake you a cake.

Its on its way now. and a special ' surprize' in it too!

Is the surprise a naked Mary Elizabeth Winstead? Because that would be super!
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Oct 30, 2007 05:46
you wish
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 04:05
Sooooo.... i finally caved....

I' m applying for residency in....

America

I' ll likely re-apply for Canada as soon as i' m allowed.

I might buy a place in Florida.... just so i can bug Rampage.... or i might just go live with Johnny Jiron and finance his movie.

I dunno... i was thinking New York maybe?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 04:18
Come on down to Florida. I like it... can' t complain about the weather and you can pretty much hit the beach year around.
Majik

• Total Posts : 374
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 04:59

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Come on down to Florida. I like it... can' t complain about the weather and you can pretty much hit the beach year around.

Yup, i like Florida too. The main draw would be Miami, which i' ve always prefered over Key West and Jacksonville. Tampa, ...well...[:' (]

Do you guys throw stones at Jews though?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 05:13
Miami is pretty cool. Fort Lauderdale (where I went to college) was about a 30 minute drive to Miami. It' s got a cool atmosphere down there. I don' t mind Jacksonville though. It' s kinda boring here but whatever. Key west was cool to visit but after a day you' ve seen everything, the island is small as shit. Never been to Tampa...

We don' t throw stones at Jews. I do on occasion but there' s actually a very large Jewish population in Florida so I have to be careful. Half my company is Jewish. Florida is really a melting pot of races, religions, and nationalities.
Mass X

RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 05:39
Don' t come to Minnesota. I' m leaving as soon as I can. The weather is hell. Oh look a nice 50-60 degree day oops no wait now its 10...now its -10...wait the suns back stuff melting! oh its cold and all the stuff is now iced over in one night.

Now it' s summer...humid humid humid summer. [:' (]

I guess its good for raising a family...from what i hear...um we got a big mall also...
< Message edited by Mass X -- 5 Mar 08 21:40:32 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 06:01
Fuck, just what we need, another American .

Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 11:14
Well I would think that it would be harder to get in the US then to Canada, but whatever. If you do you should make a stop by Michigan(prolly not to live as might be be a bit boring for you) and see me and Eddie.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 12:06
Whatever you do, don' t live in Bakersfield, CA. Worst city ever! New York is awesome, I love New York.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 06, 2008 23:41
Stop fighting people, violence doesn' t solve anything, murder does.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: I got banned from Canada? - Mar 07, 2008 01:02
" Death solves all problems, no man, no problem"

Yeah, Florida' s not bad if you can avoid the geriatric northern refugees.

Forget what Torr said, if you ever find your way in Michigan, head up north to the uninhabited parts. It' s far closer to Canada, and less like... um... Raccoon city.

I guess its good for raising a family...from what i hear...um we got a big mall also...

Yeah, and the family you' ve raised only has 14 fingers between all of you because they' ve broken off from the cold.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 61

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message