Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hitman movie
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
Hitman movie - Aug 11, 2005 15:28
Why is Vin Diesel playing as Agent 47?

GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE!

He' s a freaking British agent. It' s called Jason Strathom!
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 11, 2005 15:39
I agree with u 100% kombatfighter. This movie is going 2 suck. Vin Diesel should be banned from making movies after making The Pacifier. Jason Statham would be PERFECT for this role.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 11, 2005 15:58
Vin Diesel has had some good movies and I think he' s a pretty good actor. Pitch Black, The fast and the Furious, A Man Apart, Saving Private Ryan( so what if he dies fairly early on), and Boiler Room were all great movies that he played a big part in. All actors have a few blemishes on their record so you can' t put him down too bad for the Pacifier(which I have yet to see).

I' m not going to make any judgements on the movie yet. I haven' t played the game so I' m going in with an open mind.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 11, 2005 16:40
Vin Diesel has made good movies. But he' s made bad ones 2. Cronicles of Riddick was just ass, then came the pacifer. I mean he is better than Ben Affleck. But you cant tell me Jason Stahtam wouldnt make abetter fit for agent 47 can you.

I was Exadgerrating when i said he should be banned from making movies. my fault for wording it wrong.
< Message edited by boss hogg -- 12 Aug 05 0:42:55 >
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 11, 2005 18:37
If Vin uses his persona similar to that used in A Man Apart (A little bit darker) then maybe he can. But Jason mucho better. Then again they risk comparisons to the transporter but owell. At this point Ive already accpeted him in the role but Im more worried about the screenplay and director.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 12 Aug 05 2:38:32 >
Auron

• Total Posts : 157
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 12, 2005 02:49
Vin diesel doesn' t look at all like Agent 47, seemingly he' s only been cast just because of his baldness, which is simply Ridiculous.
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 13, 2005 10:21
I know this is in the wrong section but, I just saw the trailer to the Hitman: Blood Money game. One new feature that I' m truly going to enjoy doing and have fun with is the take people hostage right then and there!! LOL, survival of the fittest. Dude, you gotta watch the trailer and see that he does it right there in the middle of the crowd. Hitman game...just download the 11.1 mb trailer
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 13 Aug 05 18:23:13 >
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 13, 2005 17:49
yea why Vin Diesel.i think he is gonna kill the movie
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 14, 2005 04:58
I like Vin Diesel. I think he plays an AWESOME tough guy. I liked Chronicles of Riddick too, because it was a good senseless popcorn flick. I mean, it had it' s B-movie moments, but overall it was entertaining.

Oh well. Everybody' s different, I guess.
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Hitman movie - Aug 25, 2005 03:39
Vin Diesel is okay. It' s not the best choice but not a somewhat awful one, too. The only thing that makes my stomach hurt is that they plan to change 47s look in the game, too. They want him to look like Diesel =/

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll