Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Got the wii today
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
Got the wii today - Sep 07, 2007 02:09
i don' t know what to think about this machine, i got zelda, wii sport, rayman, resident evil 4 and brain academy ...

zelda graphics hurt my head, but i just played lately the minish cap on GBA so that would not stop me from playing it but it' s a bit disapointing... well anyway that' s a remake so i won' t be tough with the wii... too bad i couldn' t find Metroid, this is the game i wanted to play so badly as this is a true AAA for the wii, gotta wait.

i think i' ll leave the wii for now, continue Blue dragon and finish Stranglehold then go straight to Zelda..

One more thing i loooved the wii interface, classy and how smooth it is, why can' t microsoft makes it menu as smooth as this during the gameplay...
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Got the wii today - Sep 07, 2007 03:03

zelda graphics hurt my head

Do you have an HDTV? Zelda was literally killing my eyes until I got a component cable. Lesson learned: 480i = terrible on an HD set.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Got the wii today - Sep 07, 2007 03:10

ORIGINAL: Abasoufiane

One more thing i loooved the wii interface, classy and how smooth it is, why can' t microsoft makes it menu as smooth as this during the gameplay...

It is since the last update.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message