Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 GTA4
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 87
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: GTA4 - Apr 01, 2007 06:12
If it is in Nebraska would it involve an achievement for cow tipping?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: GTA4 - Apr 01, 2007 07:42
Only if you tip every cow in the tri-county area. Baseball-batting mailboxes however is an entirely different story though.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: GTA4 - Apr 01, 2007 10:06

If it is in Nebraska would it involve an achievement for cow tipping?

* Novice Cow tipper- Tip 20 cows in 60 secs.- 10 pts

*Expert Cow tipper- Tip tip 50 cows in 60 secs- 20 pts

*Extreme Cow tipper- tip 100 cows with out touching them in 5 secs- 3,000,000,000,004 pts(just because 4 is an off number )
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: GTA4 - Apr 01, 2007 16:21

*Extreme Cow tipper- tip 100 cows with out touching them in 5 secs- 3,000,000,000,004 pts(just because 4 is an off number )

Does blowing them up with a small thermo-nuclear device count as " tipping" ? If so, I think I could manage it.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 03:51
Or another achievement coould be bags of flaming dog crap on the front step, ring the bell and run and watch them stamp on it to put it out.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 06:12

Does blowing them up with a small thermo-nuclear device count as " tipping" ? If so, I think I could manage it.

No. The only way to unlock this achievment is to buy an expansion pack called " Cow Island" where they all stand next to each other in domino formations and then you have to buy another expansion pack which comes with a weapon that is strong enough to kill them within 5 seconds
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 08:22
If that' s the case, I don' t even wanna know what the hidden " Fresh Milk" minigame is. [:' (]
DontPeeOnBilly

• Total Posts : 216
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 16:28
Yeah, the whole cow/Nebraska thing was funny for the entire time it took my brain to process just how lame the waste of type was, so, although I hate to say it, let' s move on.

A. Setting the game in modern time is a positive step. Vice City set a dangerous precedent of copycat blues. I don' t want to play, Grand Theft Auto: The knockoff of movie X again, I want to play an all encompassing Grand Theft Auto that doesn' t have to toe the line to satiate certain standards of an era' s mafioso history.

B. The biggest issue that GTA has, and maybe the lone issue, is the fact that it doesn' t have branching storylines. I' m tired of a fixed storyline and I want the series to evolve so I can shape the story as I see fit. GTA' s free roam environment and multiple factions are perfect for this, and if GTA doesn' t take the obvious step forward then I' m simply going to stop buying their products.

C. I don' t care how much money Microsoft shoves down Rockstar' s throat. Don' t do stupid episodic content. The whole idea of episodic content is terrible, and the fact that Rockstar is making it exclusive to a specific console is only worse. It would be ironic to see Rockstar make fun of society in their video game, only then to read in the blogs that they are corporate sell-outs themselves. " GetALife" is a term that RockStar needs to shove up their ass before a Microsoft pay out.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 18:37
Unless they make some really big changes in the gameplay department in GTA4 I won' t buy it until it gets a budget price.
I mean, the games are fun and all but compared to many of the other really awesome games the GTA series ends up at the bottom of my wish list.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 18:49

Unless they make some really big changes in the gameplay department in GTA4 I won' t buy it until it gets a budget price.
I mean, the games are fun and all but compared to many of the other really awesome games the GTA series ends up at the bottom of my wish list.

Be proactive, like the republican party. Give some examples of inferior gameplay and how it could be improved. The world hinges on your future type, do not let us down.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 18:58
Oh don' t get me wrong, the games are fun.
But I just don' t like them as much as many other games.
Once I finish the main story in the GTA games I stop playing them. Sometimes I play them more for some mindless killing and joyriding but that' s nothing I find amazing.
I just don' t see what' s so amazing about them. Same thing with Oblivion. Sure it' s a big world and stuff but it' s so damn boring. When you do the mission/quests in those games it' s kinda fun since it' s fun to figure out how to solve the different tasks you are presented but it' s not like the gameplay is amazing or anything.
fish_wacker

• Total Posts : 142
RE: GTA4 - Apr 02, 2007 21:24
Just seen the trailer...looks....average
The graphics really need to become better or otherwise we will be left with the GTA' s of old again!
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 01:56

C. I don' t care how much money Microsoft shoves down Rockstar' s throat. Don' t do stupid episodic content. The whole idea of episodic content is terrible, and the fact that Rockstar is making it exclusive to a specific console is only worse. It would be ironic to see Rockstar make fun of society in their video game, only then to read in the blogs that they are corporate sell-outs themselves. " GetALife" is a term that RockStar needs to shove up their ass before a Microsoft pay out.

What does episodic content have to do with MS? You, sir, are an idiot.

Welcome to Kikizo, hope you brought your flame-proof pants.
DontPeeOnBilly

RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 03:58

MS put up cash for exclusive episodic content from RockStar. Proof positive of selling out.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 04:18

ORIGINAL: DontPeeOnBilly

MS put up cash for exclusive episodic content from RockStar. Proof positive of selling out.

Didn' t Rockstar announce that PS3 would get episodic content too though?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 06:06

Didn' t Rockstar announce that PS3 would get episodic content too though?

Yes, they did.

He' s just another fanboy shouting " MS made so and so sell out" . He' s a moron. Rockstar decided to make episodic content, after that is when MS paid for exclusive. Learn how things work.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 06:08
I heard that too. Both MS and Sony will be getting episodic content.

Is is just me, or does this GTA look pretty much the same with smoother textures and a bit better lighting? After I watched the trailer for the first time, I was left wondering.... Do I like it or not. This is bad, as a good game should be able to grab you within the first few minutes.
GrayFox

• Total Posts : 356
RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 07:01

He pulled Iraq out of the dark ages and put things like a national health service into place.

Lol sorry couldn' t help but laugh.You cant even imagine what did he do to his people or neighbor countries.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: GTA4 - Apr 03, 2007 08:16
-Let' s not get political, that' s for another thread.
-Billy, welcome to the forums.
-Everybody else, ease up.

He' s using real grammar, which is a step above the majority of new users, give him a break.

Yeah, the whole cow/Nebraska thing was funny for the entire time it took my brain to process just how lame the waste of type was, so, although I hate to say it, let' s move on.
Uh Oh... We' ve pissed off the native Nebraskans, all 12 of them. (God forbid you' re actually from Nebraska, in which case you' re a well-respected and gentlemanly new addition to the forums!)

Be proactive, like the republican party.

That' s a gag right? Don' t worry, I' m no die hard Democrat come to suck your soul out your buttocks , but really, a party of any kind... being proactive... I' m just not seeing it dud3.

Give some examples of inferior gameplay and how it could be improved. The world hinges on your future type, do not let us down.
Howsabout a " meh" framerate, problems streaming, and if you don' t agree with that, then there' s the less than fabulous collision detection. Not to mention it took them over 3 reiterations to fix the same camera problem. I call the lazy flag.

< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 3 Apr 07 0:18:29 >
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: GTA4 - Apr 11, 2007 06:20
He has a name!!!!!!!!

HERE
Change Page: < 12345 > | Showing page 4 of 5, messages 61 to 80 of 87

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages