Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Formula 1
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
Formula 1 - Mar 01, 2005 04:30
Is anybody else here as excited as me that the new F1 season is about to start? So many questions are waiting to be answered at the start of the first race; The Australian GP.

• Can Ferrari and Schumacher stick at the top using a modafied version of last years car?
  • Will Barichello actually be able to race Schumacher for the first half of the season before he wins yet another championship?
  • Can Mclarens team of Raikkonen and Montoya be as awsome as it sounds on the track?
  • Is Jenson Button going to end up in Williams at the end of this season?
  • Can Mark Webber drive a Williams?
  • When will Bernie Ecclestone be taken out back and shot?
  • Whats the point of Minardi?
    And finally
  • Can Renault live up to the hype.

Ohhh, exciting!
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 1 Mar 05 12:31:34 >
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Formula 1 - Mar 01, 2005 13:42
I' m afraid that nowadays Formula 1 is boring. It has been for ages. Jensen Button flying the British flag last year made things occasionally interesting, but overall you pretty much know that Schumacher will win.

Ah! I still remember the good old days. 15 or so years ago, when you had the likes of Mansell, Prost and Senna. I miss those days. As I do Murray Walker and the Fleetwood Mac intro to the BBC coverage.

< Message edited by gossi_the_dog -- 1 Mar 05 21:43:22 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Formula 1 - Mar 02, 2005 06:13
I' d love to say I watch it, but just can' t. I can' t get into any car racing, although I CAN watch hilights of F-1 and indy and maintain moderate levels of interest. I CANNOT watch NASCAR. I know, I know, it' s huge in the southern states especially, but I' d rather watch 10 episodes of trading spaces back to back(my most hated show) than NASCAR stuff.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 2 Mar 05 14:13:50 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message