Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FF:Advent Children English trailer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
FF:Advent Children English trailer - Dec 01, 2004 04:55
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: FF:Advent Children English trailer - Dec 05, 2004 02:47
*faints* Wow that was awesome!... have you all heard of those other Final Fantasy 7 spin offs like that Cellphone game and that game for PS2 involving the corporation Silth I think that' s what it' s called it' s been soooo long since I played that game.
the.ben

• Total Posts : 324
RE: FF:Advent Children English trailer - Dec 08, 2004 04:28
do you mean the turks??
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: FF:Advent Children English trailer - Dec 08, 2004 13:34

Three has become four as Square Enix have announced yet another title to join the " Compilation of Final Fantasy VII" . The latest title is Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and will feature on the PSP. Little has been revealed about what we can expect in this game, however Square Enix have described it as an action RPG. Still, we have a long time to wait - the game is due for release in Japan in early 2006.

The games director will be Hajime Tahata, and production is notably being overseen by the director fo the original Final Fantasy VII, Yoshinori Kitase. This won' t be the first time these two work in similar roles together - they were both involved in Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis. Tetsuya Nomura will lead the way in character design.

This is from http://www.eyesonff.com/

I' ve also heard that Dirge of Cerebus won' t be a shooter as people think, and that gamers will be surprised. Or so the developers say. Looks like a shooter to me.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll