Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Eternal Sonata for PS3?
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 01:24
LINK

Announced at TGS mayber?
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 02:28
Sounds very believable. Microsoft only needed Eternal Sonata as a timed Japan exclusive to get some more people to buy a 360. By now, most japanese people that are really interested in the game have already gotten a 360 so they can play it, so by now, it doesn' t matter if Eternal Sonata becomes multiplattform after all.
canadagamer

RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 03:03
I completely agree. It comes out here in Canada next week, and I can' t wait. Some of my friends have been bugging me because of the cell shaded characters, but I told them that they have to look for more beauty in the game. I played the demo when it came up on Live, and I just couldn' t stop thinking to myself about how beautiful the game is. I personally love the cell shaded characters, and they are quite detailed.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 03:14
And Ace Combat 6 and Beautiful Katamari.

Nothing that wasn' t expected.
canadagamer

RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 06:21
MS lost Ace Combat as well? This will be a big blow for them in Japan. There were stores already showing the 360 with Ace Combat over in Japan because of how popular that game is over there.

Now is is just a matter of which version to buy. Any suggestions?
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 06:34
I' m getting the 360 version just cause it comes out like in 6 days.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
They havnt lost them yet,but obviously they gonna sooner or later.

And obviously you should get the 360 version since its coming this year.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
so apart from some extremly few cases, exclusive games are 1st and 2nd party titles, i don' t like this idea too much, if it continues like that, MS will get a huuuge blow in the face when the ps3 does to the 400$ price tag. i don' t want to be in MS shoes.
emofag

RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 06:42

ORIGINAL: canadagamer

LINK

Announced at TGS mayber?

They' ll have to start paying for exclusives, or just buy out developers. There' s tons of great devs out there that MS/Sony/Nintendo could afford to buy, theyre just too stupid.
< Message edited by emofag -- 11 Sep 07 22:42:58 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 12, 2007 06:43

MS lost Ace Combat as well?

I expect it to be announced at TGS.

This will be a big blow for them in Japan. There were stores already showing the 360 with Ace Combat over in Japan because of how popular that game is over there.

Nah, Microsoft fukked themselves in Japan long ago. Ace Combat is popular but NAMCO know it would only sell on 360 in the west, so because the series has a huge Japanese fanbase a PS3 version is a given. Like i said, it' s not something we didn' t already expect to happen, especially given that Microsoft don' t have any kind of exclusive deal with NAMCO.

Now is is just a matter of which version to buy. Any suggestions?

The 360 version is out first, i' m getting that.

canadagamer

RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 13, 2007 00:58
Well I know that I will be getting Eternal Sonata on 360, since as was stated before it is coming out in like a week. By the way, is anyone else as excited for this game as I am? I mean, this is one of the most beautiful games I have seen. I love the cell shaded characters, and the environments are gorgeous, especially the part in the demo where you go in the field and talk to the 2 little girls. I just kept running around admiring all of the fantastic colors on the screen.

As for Ace Combat, I guess that will just be a matter of how the online play will be between the 2 versions. I love the fact that Warhawk has 32 player online, and I would assume that the PS3 version of Ace Combat will be looking to do that as well. 16 player on Live will be fukking awesome, but with any air combat game online the more the better.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 13, 2007 02:02
My budget is severely down. This new laptop of mine pretty much ate up my savings and any money-favors from my dad -__-;;;

Anyway, I' ll be mooching off my cousin when he gets it; same thing I' m doing with Blue Dragon.

I' ll prolly only get a 360 next year at this rate . Prolly February when Lost Odyssey comes out (btw, check out the new TGS 07 vid for it. Pretty impressive).
emofag

RE: Eternal Sonata for PS3? - Sep 13, 2007 07:28

ORIGINAL: Byakko

My budget is severely down. This new laptop of mine pretty much ate up my savings and any money-favors from my dad -__-;;;

Anyway, I' ll be mooching off my cousin when he gets it; same thing I' m doing with Blue Dragon.

I' ll prolly only get a 360 next year at this rate . Prolly February when Lost Odyssey comes out (btw, check out the new TGS 07 vid for it. Pretty impressive).

We all know you buy/download pirated games, stop pretending.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll