Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DOOM movie
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
DOOM movie - Mar 06, 2005 10:44

DOOM fans I have some sad news. There is going to be a DOOM movie...but dont get excited. The plan for the movie is that THE ROCK plays sergent Kelly, but thats about all ive heard that actually relates to DOOM. The rest of it doesn' t take place on Mars ( I don' actually know where but not Mars) and heres the worst part...ready.....its not about hell! *Insert larg aganizing scream here* Its actually about a virus breakout! Its like some guy saw RE: Apacolypse and said that whould be a cool movie to slap the DOOM logo on! Im so pissed right now....well i guess there is one cool thing ( if don' t get motion sick) the last hour of the movie is done in first person. What do you think good()or bad()..... (this is also listed under video game discussions)
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: DOOM movie - Mar 07, 2005 06:35
You might want to ask to have this thread closed in the videogames forum fragus. No need having two of the same threads going in 2 different forums. I' ve done the same thing myself recently.
< Message edited by mxpx182 -- 7 Mar 05 14:36:18 >
Fragus_Maximus

RE: DOOM movie - Mar 07, 2005 19:58
tnx for the idea
Fragus_Maximus

RE: DOOM movie - Mar 09, 2005 17:24
New update...
the DOOM movie will have a pinkie demon....apparently the dirextor isn' t off...its the publishers. He wanted to make the movie as close to the game as possible, but the publishers said the content was too disturbing/bloody...therefore theres the virus, still pisses me off though
Snowman99

• Total Posts : 77
RE: DOOM movie - Oct 18, 2005 17:50
what do you guys think about the movie being in first person mode like the game
for some parts of the movie

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages