Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage"
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 75 of 75
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 04, 2008 14:42

I wouldn' t say it' s abnormal. If that' s what you want then its not even our business. I was just teasing Eddie, and I thought he was 18. It' s not unusual for a 16 year old to be a virgin. It' s not unusual for virgins to make bullshit excuses either...

The only reason I respect for choosing not to have sex is the fear of pregnancy. That' s a good reason. Especially when I look around and see people in their teens and early twenties have kids and have that *** up their lives completely.

Sometimes I get the impression that some people glorify sex too much. They try to save themselves for that special person. That what cracks me up. There is no special person, human beings are not special. We' re just animals, try to get one with a nice ass.

You can wait a long time waiting for that special person. Meanwhile, the more you wait the higher your standards get. Before you know it, not only have you glorified sex but you have glorified women. You might be setting yourself up for a big dissapointment, assuming you ever get any.

I agree with you mostly. Sex is extremely glorified. Many people see it as the ultimate act of love for another person. And I just think that' s balls. It certainly is a very intimate, very personal action, and when been done with that " special person" , it certainly has more meaning to it. But I can think of many things that are more of an ultimate act of love than sex.

As far as religious views on sex, where you should only have sex with the one you decide to spend the rest of your life with (the whole business of denying a life by using condoms or pregnancy prevention methods aside), while I think is a nice concept, and I certainly admire some of the people that do decide to wait for that person, I just don' t see it as sinful, which is something you are taught in Sunday School. Pre-marital sex is bad and all of that BS. When you have sex as a sport, or charge money for it, yes I see it as something that not only degrades you, but also the person to whom you are paying, whom most likely is doing that because there is nothing else for her (and in some cases he) to do to live. But when sex flows out of passion, something that at the moment you might believe is the right thing, or with a person with whom you have been for some time and you wanna take that next step, I don' t see it as sinful. I just can' t think of God condemning someone because he/she followed her passions/heart into doing something that is not doing harm to anyone.

With what I don' t agree Agent, is the special person part. Sure, most males are looking for some righteous piece of booty, but at the same time, there are people that just come and turn your world upside down, makes you feel things that you just can' t feel for many others. I don' t think there is " one" special person, but those who have the power to rock your socks off and create powerful and honest feelings (none of that lust bullcrap) are certainly special, to you at least.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 04, 2008 15:59
I understand where Agent is coming from. I pretty much did what he' s saying, and built up my first sexual encounter in my mind. When it happened I realized two things:

1) I didn' t know what the f.uck I was doing!
2) It wasn' t the mind-blowing event that I had thought it would be.

Now, I' m not saying I don' t love sex. Trust me, with my last girlfriend I had sex EVERY F.ING CHANCE I GOT! We were only together for about a month and a half, but DAMN I tapped that ass! Then again, she was hot, so... but anyways...

Basically, all I' m saying is that Agent is right. There will come a time where you will build the act up SO much in you head and be supremely disappointed. But, once you actually learn what you' re doing (and hopefully she does too), and find an intense emotional connection, then yeah, it will be great.

Oh, and I hope you guys aren' t the kind of dudes that say they' ll never go down on a woman! Because, trust me on this, you will NOT keep a girl if you don' t do that! Hell, if you learn to do it well enough you can' t even KICK a girl out!
Chimura

RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 04, 2008 16:29

Oh, and I hope you guys aren' t the kind of dudes that say they' ll never go down on a woman! Because, trust me on this, you will NOT keep a girl if you don' t do that! Hell, if you learn to do it well enough you can' t even KICK a girl out!

I' ve yet to try this, but I' ve read tons of stuff saying a lot of girls actually prefer this over the penetration stuff

Jeje, I sounded really dirty, didn' t I?
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 04, 2008 16:33
Stop it you two... you' re making Eddie blush
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 04, 2008 17:45
My first time i was 15, the girl was 14 i think, i was very very very very very drunk, she was the size of a small whale, had needle marks on her thighs for her diabeetes.

I come to while pounding her on a bathroom floor doggy style (more like arkward thrusting). And thought to myself, what the fuck is this, i imediatly pulled out, got up, unlocked the door, and left her there..

my friends tell me about it every so often, so i shouldnt forget. but then agian, its our mantra to tell the most embarresing situations to eachother, so we can get a good laugh.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 04, 2008 23:18
Anya was my first (sorry Jess I lied you were like the 3rd 4th or 5th one hehehehe I' m a bastard) and what a lame disaster it was. Her " oh this feels good but it hurts." me " yeah" her " feels real goood" me " yeah ok but slow the hell down I aint used to this Ahhhh slower damn!" and then it was pathetically over. And we continued a very physical relationship without sex. Then she missed a period and then all hell broke loose and then all was relieved when results were negative.

Now danielle is where I got the practice done in that area. What a ho btw but that story is for another time.
Chimura

RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 02:31
My first time was when I was 17, I had just started college for like 2 weeks. One of the girls I met in my department, a Junior I had to follow around during my commencement week, I really liked and so, at a party, well, we got down to business.

Actually, she got down to business, as she a f-ucking master. I was just trembling with nervousness and forgot all the sh!t I had ever read about sex, and she kind of had too... well... grab me by the hand and teach me how to walk, jeje.

Whenever I talk to her, she always makes fun of me. But I must say, it was a satisfying experienced, yet nothing like I had ever imagined
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 05:27

The only reason I respect for choosing not to have sex is the fear of pregnancy. That' s a good reason. Especially when I look around and see people in their teens and early twenties have kids and have that *** up their lives completely.
Speaking of kids Agent, did you ever find out if that womans kid was yours?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 06:23
It wasn' t.

Stop it you two... you' re making Eddie blush

My poow fwagile adowecent eaws can' t handle this abomination of a convewsation.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 06:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpYTOBHMKKg
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 07:15
although I' ve now just ruined it by posting, the reply count for this thread was coincidentally 69.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 08:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpYTOBHMKKg
haha

although I' ve now just ruined it by posting, the reply count for this thread was coincidentally 69.
Its a sign.....
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 13:13

Shiiit, if it was mine I would have had a fucking meldown. I must have lost 15 pounds just waiting for the paternity results. I couldn' t sleep or eat fuck all. I' m back in shape now with slightly more positive outlook on life. It' s not going to stop me from being a cynical asshole though.

As an update she did find the father. I don' t know much more than that as I haven' t kept in touch.

With what I don' t agree Agent, is the special person part. Sure, most males are looking for some righteous piece of booty, but at the same time, there are people that just come and turn your world upside down, makes you feel things that you just can' t feel for many others. I don' t think there is " one" special person, but those who have the power to rock your socks off and create powerful and honest feelings (none of that lust bullcrap) are certainly special, to you at least.

The thing is, I' m not saying you can' t find a person that means something. There' s nothing wrong with long term relationships, it' s a good thing. But I just keep that seperate from sex.

I just don' t understand why you would want to save yourself for that one person. There are three things that don' t sit right about this. One, you don' t know how long you would have to wait, you might wake up one day and be a 50 year old virgin. Second premise, if she is that special someone, do you really want to be a noob when it' s finally time? Unless you won' t settle for a person who isn' t a virgin as well, in which case you will be a 50 year old virgin. Finally it seems like you' re missing out on a lot to preserve something that has absalutely zero value.

Trying to preserve your virginity for that special someone is like refusing to open a box of pizza because you want to save the box. I don' t buy the idea that IF you meet someone that means a lot to you, your relationship would be tarnished if you' re not a virgin.

The again, you' re probably looking for someone with the same values as yourself.
Chimura

RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 05, 2008 13:33
Another complication of waiting that I think might arise is, what if you die before having sex? No one knows when their time will be up and it would be a shame to go out being a virgin
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Company Tries to Trademark " Pwnage" - Mar 09, 2008 12:53

Oh, and I hope you guys aren' t the kind of dudes that say they' ll never go down on a woman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmwxZI_96s8

I love Youtube.
Change Page: < 1234 | Showing page 4 of 4, messages 61 to 75 of 75

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message