Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Bioshock glitch?
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 08:41
Everytime I try to leave the current level I' m on, I get a message telling me that there are more little sisters to rescue. But when I go back, every Big Daddy I find is flying solo. I' ve explored every inch of the level and I can' t find a little sis anywhere. WTF? I' m getting tired of hunting Big Daddies for nothing.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 10:10
If you haven' t harvested or saved all of the little sisters before you leave an area you get message telling you that if you don' t you' ll find things harder but it should let you progress to the next area.

I' d noticed Big Daddies walking around alone after i' d slipped past the pair and gone into another room/whatever and then gone back but if you wait then he' ll hammer on a wall and the sister will come crawling out of one of the holes in the wall.

Also, it seems as if a Big Daddy will come and replace one you' ve killed, even if you' ve taken care of the little sister and he' ll be drawn towards the same spot and will hammer on the wall.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 10:11
oh man i just had the same problem but then i figured what' s " wrong" ... You gotta wait for that big daddy to go to that hole in the wall, he' ll start knocking for the sister to come out... there you go, follow him to the hole on the wall. damn, i missed some little sisters because i didn' t notice that earlier.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 10:12
LOL
Abasoufiane

RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 10:18
my only dislike about the game so far is the death system, how you can die and respawn like if you are in some multiplayer game, making it too easy. it' s a weak game design decision, and i would have loved another alternative...

Nitro you were faster [:' (] ... by the way i' m in the exit of arcadia .
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 11:33
I think I screwed up or something. Has anyone here gotten to the part where you have to kill people and take pictures so that guy will be pleased? Well appearently I wasnt supposed to kill him and I missed 2 of the secret achievments, but now Im stuck somewhere where Im supposed to find a passcode to get on an elevator but I cant find it. What a shame
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 26, 2007 21:05
Ahh ok. I was just a little trigger happy. I see a Big daddy and I just start blasting
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 29, 2007 02:21
Just found this gem on the net. You need not look past the source of this and understand.

ENJOY
Abasoufiane

RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 29, 2007 02:29
sorry canada but this has been posted a long time ago... it' s on one of those bioshock threads.
canadagamer

• Total Posts : 965
RE: Bioshock glitch? - Aug 29, 2007 02:44
Sorry about that Aba, I had no idea it was posted before. Must be the Chronic Dumbass I suffer from.

I know that the source is garbage, but I thought that it would be a good laugh.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll