Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?!
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 55
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 04:10
I WANNA MEET YOU GUYS 1vs1 I SAY.,1vs1 WITH A KNIFE,I TAKE YOU ON,ITS ONE THING TRASHING THE GAME,CLAIMING MARU NEEDS TO DIE,YOU GUYS ARE SICK,SICK I SAY.

JESUS CHRIST,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE,YOU PUT THE DOOM ON YOR FACE!!!

You guys really done it now,You better hope and pray Sakaguchi forgive your " crimes" or else quez will be Gods right hand.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 13 Sep 07 20:13:07 >
Evilkiller

• Total Posts : 660
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 04:34
So some days ago I was talking with a friend about Blue Dragon and I talked about Marumaro and I actually said QUEZ instead of Marumaro. Am I completely fukced up?
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 05:22
This is what it irritates me the most about the gaming media, i can' t believe this score, 5 !! WTf ? whaaaaat theeee Fuuuk ? ok how did you manage to give this score mister reviewer, have u been playing all these years RPG' s that we didn' t , i guess nooo...

To me 5 means it' s a horrible game i would not touch it AT ALL, however i' m on DVD 3 and i' m anjoying the game so much, this game deserves at least an 8 and i' ll give it a 9. For any JRPG fan this game should be played. what' s funny and sad, Kikizo gave Dragon Quest a 9! Kikizo Staff you should be consistent in your reviews, if BD gets a 5 , Then Dragon quests should get a 3 (taking into consideration the release time frame of each game)

ok the story is kiddy and not interesting , although it does have some high points in certain parts of the game, at least it' s extremely well presented, like you are watching a Pixar movie or something... as for your comments about the protagonists and specialy Shu, well he' s nothing memorable but it' s not bad, as for Marumaro , i really like that character , in fact he gave me a smile so many times and even some few laughs... Zola well, why do you think she' s interesting ? is it because she is so cool and sexy in the cartoon world !! i' ve seen her character so many times..

The music OMG , i' ll quote

The music, from the other famous RPG music man, is decent enough - but I can' t help but feel it' s all been done before. There' s nothing as hauntingly beautiful as the Final Fantasy main theme, but there' s nothing offensively bad. We' ll put that down as a: ' good, but needs more work' .

Decent Enough, and all been done before you said?? Get off your high horses mister. To all people here i' ll say this: the music is awesome, Teamxbox scored it a 9 , and i loved many tunes, ok few of them are horrible but that' s in ANY RPG, but the overall quality is really good, some memorable tune that i want to hear over and over again, Hell even the INtro has this awesome music " Waterside" download it and see for yourself... it boils my blood when i read such comments, the music is the most reminiscent of final fantasy 10 and prior games to date.. no other RPG has come close... and Final Fantasy 12, which indeed tried to do something different , went straight to Star wars, No why the fuck i wanna hear Star wars themes in a final fantasy world .... that' s because the composer of final fantasy 12 is a retard , uninspired artist that need to learn from Nobuo ...

The Gameplay is Tradional as it get, However it cleared many things that used to frustrate us before, the ability to wrap anywhere most of time, Checkpoints just before BOSSes so you can' t be surprised if you are not prepared and lose many hours, many places and towns to visit , many secrets to unlock, some mini games.

The combat system is really good , unless you hate turn based combat, you' ll think that this combat system is great, you' ll know when your opponent will strike, the charge bar is a really good idea and add a strategic element, nothing revolutionary there , but THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS : it' s one of the most successful turn based combat to dates.

no the game has iuts shortcoming and this is why it' s not in the final fantasy league, kiddy story, fewers magics, not many Interesting stuff to unlock (at least so far ) , and teh Weakest point, the game is soo easy... but by all means don' t grade this game a 5, it deserves much better, YOU SHOULD BE FIRED ...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 07:22
Aba set things straight.

Rogue galaxy wasn' t a 5/10 either
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 07:53
Well, the game sucks, hence the " this game sucks" score!
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 07:55
I agree, it should not have gotten a 5. It should have received a 2 instead.
Abasoufiane

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 08:21

I agree, it should not have gotten a 5. It should have received a 2 instead.

Unfortunately, we are extremely few here and we can' t afford retards...
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 08:29
I think it sucked too, but I only played the demo, and I don' t really like that type of game to start with (because they suck).
Abasoufiane

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 08:45
people who don' t like JRPG SHOULD NOT review JRPG as simple as that...
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 08:54
Rogue Galaxy got the same and you don' t see me complaining. Don' t you enjoy the game? Then why do you give a shit about Reviews?
< Message edited by Shikashi -- 14 Sep 07 0:54:24 >
Abasoufiane

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 09:04
Shikashi would you please shut it up ? why the hell some people always bring this up ' enjoy the game and don' t care about reviews" hell i should care , you know why?? because bad reviews DOES NOT encourage sales and thus we will not see futur games based on the same formula we enjoy, or simply there will be NO SEQUAL== great reviews encourage sales , put that in your tiny head and stop playing it cool... The media opinion does affect you, like it or not.
Shikashi

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 09:11
Well then too bad the game isn' t so good (isn' t being so well accepted by the Media), live with it. I say, blame it on... the dude who made it, I forget his name.
< Message edited by Shikashi -- 14 Sep 07 1:12:05 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 09:14

ORIGINAL: Shikashi

Well then too bad the game isn' t so good (isn' t being so well accepted by the Media), live with it. I say, blame it on... the dude who made it, I forget his name.

Sakadouchi.
Shikashi

RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 09:21
You probably mean Sakagouchi. I said I' d forget his name, I didn' t say I didn' t know it.

YOU CANNOT FOOL ME TIZ!
< Message edited by Shikashi -- 14 Sep 07 1:22:20 >
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 09:47
Well, I' m enjoying it too. Certainly it' s not an instant classic, but it' s still very enjoyable if you' re not jaded beyond all help. I' d rate it around an 8, give or take. I do agree with what was said about that mechanical parrot dude that always repeats the bad guy. I really would like to hang it from a tree, shoot it and run it over with a car.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 10:14
I played the Demo and laughed at the annoying yellow guy who Quez loves, And then I ran around into some monster, started a fight with the guys popping up in oversized boxes and I couldnt make out what I had to do with the tiny info bits and the bottom right. So I quit the game. It sucked. 5/10 indeed.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 11:07

ORIGINAL: UnluckyOne

Well, I' m enjoying it too. Certainly it' s not an instant classic, but it' s still very enjoyable if you' re not jaded beyond all help. I' d rate it around an 8, give or take. I do agree with what was said about that mechanical parrot dude that always repeats the bad guy. I really would like to hang it from a tree, shoot it and run it over with a car.

Isn' t that parrot meant to be annoying though? At least their aim for character
development doesn' t suffer.
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 13:19
I' m playing through the game and I have to say i' m really enjoying it. It seems that the people that don' t jrpg' s like to hate every one out there, reminds me of a friend of mine that talks about how much every final fantasy sucks but he' s never played one lol, he just hates jrpg' s for wotever reason.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 13:43
I love JRPGs, however I do not like Square or Enix RPGs (with the exception of Chrono Trigger). But I loved Phantasy Star 1-4, the Lunars and many more. I also feel that 3D doesn' t really do much to help the gameplay of RPGs. It just makes them feel slower. They' re already slow as it is.

I think I don' t like Square/Enix RPGs because:

1. teh drama. Why would I want to control a bunch of emo losers?
2. They seem really slow.
3. Any RPG that begins with the character already at level 10 turns me off
4. Any RPG that begins with my character(s) already in a dire situation like a battle or a dungeon right when you press the START button turns me off.
5. Never cared for their artwork or storytelling.

Yes, I know Blue Dragon is not from Square/Enix. But it sure reminds me of something that was... only worse!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: BLUE DRAGON ***ING GOT 5/10 BY KLIKIZO?!! WTF=! ISO GONG ON HERE?! - Sep 14, 2007 14:20
Yeah, I just laugh at the gameplay of games like this.

DUHHHHH I PRESS BUTTON I SEE PRETTY THING ON SCREEN

Pretty mindless gameplay for anyone over 12.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 55

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message