Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Atari Delisted from Nasdaq. Over $70 Mil in Losses
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Atari Delisted from Nasdaq. Over $70 Mil in Losses - Jul 21, 2007 07:34

Reuters reports that Atari has received a delisting notice from NASDAQ because it failed to file its financial report for the fiscal year ended March 31.

Two weeks ago, Atari announced that it would report a wider-than-expected loss of USD 71.3 million for the fiscal year ended March 31.

Atari said it hasn' t filed the report yet because it is still determining which accounting entries it needs to make, adding that it filed for a hearing with the NASDAQ' s listing qualifications panel.

Last year, Atari received a similar delisting notice from NASDAQ when it could not maintain its share price over one dollar for ten consecutive days.

Teh bummer.
the_shadowwolf

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Atari Delisted from Nasdaq. Over $70 Mil in Losses - Jul 21, 2007 07:49
WOW!

Teh bummer.

yup. what a pity.
Ornodeal

• Total Posts : 645
RE: Atari Delisted from Nasdaq. Over $70 Mil in Losses - Jul 21, 2007 22:20
It is quite amazing how many of the pioneers of the gaming industry have gone belly up in some form or other and have dropped by the wayside. My first gaming machine was an Atari, my second a Commodore, neither company exists in its current form anymore. Who is to say that Sony and MS won' t go the same way in 10 years. Every company has to re-invent itself every few years, and if they don' t or fail to capture the publics' wallet then they die.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll