Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A question for all the techies out there
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
A question for all the techies out there - Oct 31, 2007 17:41
I have an annoying problem, when trying to play the CoD4 demo and BF2. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to sort it out.

I use a M$ photo keyboard and mouse, however when playing the above games and others mainly fps. As soon as I move the mouse I stop.

Forexample I am moving toward the alley at the begining of CoD4 and I move the mouse to head down the alley and I stop, I press the move forward button, move the mouse and I stop. Anyone got any idea?

I have re-installed the drivers, re-sync' d the mouse and keyboard to the reciever, altered the settings in the mouse and keyboard app, I am quickly running out of patience.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: A question for all the techies out there - Oct 31, 2007 18:09
You could try plugging in a different keyboard and mouse and see what happens. that way you can see if its your pc or the mouse and keyboard!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: A question for all the techies out there - Oct 31, 2007 18:27
I had similar problems because my reciever was too far away from the mouse and keyboard. And it was often blocked by stuff I put in the way.
It' s unlikely you have the same problem but who knows.
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: A question for all the techies out there - Oct 31, 2007 22:10

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

You could try plugging in a different keyboard and mouse and see what happens. that way you can see if its your pc or the mouse and keyboard!

Always the obvious that is missed, of course, cheers VX..once again

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message