Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 360 Party Comp
rudonja

• Total Posts : 1
360 Party Comp - May 30, 2006 23:03
All over this. Well simple and probably about 5 people can be arsed to enter. Xbox girls me up.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: 360 Party Comp - Jun 01, 2006 08:28
What the fuck are you trying to say?
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: 360 Party Comp - Jun 01, 2006 12:28
yeah, a huge wtf ¿-:
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: 360 Party Comp - Jun 03, 2006 20:22
How can you miss this? It' s being advertised all over the site and is also featured on the front page. A great competition IMO...!

An Xbox 360 Hummer will turn up outside your house, crammed full of Xbox Live entertainment.

That’s right dudes and dudettes -
a Hummer full of party goodness.

Inside we’ve stashed a 23” Samsung LCD HDTV, a brand new Xbox 360 and a stack of games. That’s righteous thumb deployment for you and your posse. And get this, you get to keep the HDTV and the Xbox 360 after the party. The Hummer leaves but the Xbox and funky telly will remain behind for your gratification.

But that’s only the start of it…every party needs food and drinks, and we’ll make sure you have plenty of both. Plus we’ll bring along a bunch of Xbox Girls to serve the food and drinks so you don’t interrupt your gameplay through getting up and walking around too much. Stay in the zone.

It doesn’t stop there – to keep your party banging in an old school stylee we’ll have a compère to keep the games action happening and spin some funky tunes to keep everyone entertained.

And just when you thought that you have achieved greatness beyond mortal existence… to top it all off we’ll be giving away spot prizes, like Xbox Live Trial codes, to you and your friends throughout the night. This night will change your life.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/kkzkxusp0040000009gbl/direct/01/
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: 360 Party Comp - Jun 04, 2006 01:54

Plus we’ll bring along a bunch of Xbox Girls to serve the food and drinks so you don’t interrupt your gameplay through getting up and walking around too much.

Yes, women = slaves
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: 360 Party Comp - Jun 04, 2006 22:27
I wouldn' t be able to enter anyway as I live in a council flat.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: 360 Party Comp - Jun 05, 2006 08:43
The competition sounds great, but that MSN Spaces is a total ripoff of myspace. That wouldn' t be so bad if it was sweet, but it looks substandard in it' s presentation.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll