Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 wii vs ps3 on launch !
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: wii vs ps3 on launch ! - May 24, 2006 00:15
as soon as one of those 100 PS3 discussions ends they start another 100

:)

Majik was right - this shit is getting boring
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: wii vs ps3 on launch ! - May 24, 2006 06:00
I dunno if anyone remembers this, but about three days before E3, i had mentioned that there was no use for the Wii/ps3 threads, because we didn' t know jack diddly shiz about anything, and there was no use pitting fanboy against fanboy.

And, now, although we do have a price and date for the ps3, and we um... saw... metroid? on the Wii, there' s still not anywhere near enough non-biased information about the subject to make a really good argument. Everything for the most part, that has come out of e3, has been from sales reps, and sites like this, and while there' s nothing wrong with Kikizo, or most other game sites, there just arent alot of independent firsthand experiences, people not affiliated with any major group talking honestly about what they saw on the showfloor. I mean, even after all of the media flooding we' ve had in the last couple of weeks, we haven' t even heard how the freakin ps3 controller feels yet. (heh heh, sony' s got trigger envy). It' s not like one of these kinds of forums hasn' t been done before, so at least i' m going to get back on topic.

I' m splurging for the 60 gig version only because i' m a total media whore. plus, with this new high-def copyright protection screw-over, that may or may not be pushed back to 2012, i want to be safe about the whole thing. and, the 60 gig one looks a little bit nicer too.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 23 May 06 22:02:28 >
464cpc

• Total Posts : 52
RE: wii vs ps3 on launch ! - May 25, 2006 06:01
cetra man dont push it...............i talked about exclusives AAA titles.
i will playing zelda,metroid,mario,etc in cristmass and you ...:
hesistance fall of gamers
slowstorm
and if your are lucky singstar
oh and prepare your taxes papers you will need them for the loan
jeezz what a sheep
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages