Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ???
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
yu_suzuki

• Total Posts : 13
where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 03:05

i know this my first topic in this forum so >>>>>>> Hi Everyone

where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ???

in the last report of shenmue 3 a month ago here in kikizo , they are talking about
Yuzo Koshiro and they will reveald a new interview so >>>>>> when it will come
out ? anyone know about this ?

this thing about month ago so .......... why all this waiting ?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 03:59
Good question.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 08:23
We have just been so busy recently with TGS, X05 etc. However the Yuzo Koshiro interview is ready to go live very soon, hopefully later this week. We have a new Mizuguchi interview as well though which may have to take priority because it is more time sensitive than the Yuzo piece which is very, uh, time insensitive.
Joe Redifer

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 14:29
Who is Mizuguchi? Japanese clothes designer? Never heard of him.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 15:06
Tetsuya Mizuguchi = Rez, Space Channel 5, and old school Sega Rally :)
Joe Redifer

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 16:05
I approve of Sega Rally. I semi-approve of Rez. I DO NOT approve of Space Channel 5.
yu_suzuki

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 08, 2005 16:12

Thank you Adam Doree

this is good to hear
adny2

• Total Posts : 9
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 09, 2005 07:26
ADAM DOREE! Jesus Christ i finally found you.

Dude, i' m the biggest virtua fighter fan there is (dont have the t-shirts and posters to prove it), and i used to follow your news and reviews on SEGAWEB.COM back in the day! since that site disappeared on me, i lost track of the one guy i hoped to challenge in VF someday. well, at least when SEGA wise up and make it an online game!

well anyways i' ve signed on this sight simply because i found you here. this is a cool new home. the layout does reminds me of a very improved segaweb. only it' s open to all systems now. that' s cool.

anyways, from what i see here you' re doing a great job keeping up with the best of the industry. Virtua Fighter and Shanmue are two of the best games ever created and also two of the best games that are highly under appreciated, especially here in america. im glad to see you look past all that and still hone in on where the great talents truly comes from.

keep up the good work.

< Message edited by adny2 -- 9 Oct 05 15:28:22 >
Joe Redifer

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 09, 2005 19:36

the layout does reminds me of a very improved segaweb. only it' s open to all systems now.

What??!!! This site used to be Sega biased under a different name? I demand that this site immediately return to its Sega-biased roots! If you' re not biased towards Sega, then it' s not even worth being biased at all, and not being biased is very unpleasant.
Adam Doree

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 09, 2005 19:53

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

the layout does reminds me of a very improved segaweb. only it' s open to all systems now.

What??!!! This site used to be Sega biased under a different name? I demand that this site immediately return to its Sega-biased roots! If you' re not biased towards Sega, then it' s not even worth being biased at all, and not being biased is very unpleasant.

If you' re not biased towards Sega, then what' s the point in LIFE?

This site wouldn' t exist without Sega (so blame them) and I would probably have killed myself a long time ago.

SEGA IS FOR LIFE. NOT JUST FOR, erm can' t think of the rest of this bit.

Thanks adny2. I have been here TELLING THE TRUTH about Sega the whole time.

And yes, that includes the Shenmue 3 story.
adny2

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 09, 2005 23:25
if not for AM2, Sonic Team (the original guys from sonic adventure 1 and before that time), and Team Andromeda there would be no true innovations in the gaming industry. this credit includes Nintendo' s efforts (gotta give mario and zelda props for what they did).

no one seems to want to give true credit where its due. before Tekken there was virtua fighter.

before Ridge Racer, there was virtua racing and Daytona

before Time Crises there was Virtua Cop

before GTA 3 there was Shenmue (which is more artistically inspiring and culturly motivating than GTA will ever be)

before Crash Bandicoot, ratchet and clank, and jak and dexter, there was sonic the hedghog.

before ANY 3d playstation shooters, there was panzers dragoon (correct me on this)

SEGA had the first 128bit console, gave us a VMU to show innovation for gamers, put the console world online with seganet (and even on the saturn with netlink), and if not for the TurboCD, and SEGA CD, we' d probably be still playing with cartridges, or some inhanced version of them.

Resident Evil 4 didnt create the quick timing interactive features...common guys. S H E N M U E!!! (sorry, i literally had a debate with some guys over this)

and before i shut up, last but not least...i popped in shenmue on my dreamcast about 3 days ago....and it still looks waaay better than 95% of our modern consoles best efforts.

ok, im done.

Joe Redifer

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 10, 2005 02:32
Speaking of AM2, were they responsible for the Outrunners arcade? I noticed some Virtua Fighter and maybe some Virtua Racing sound effects (like the " coin inserted" sound) in Outrunners, and to my knowledge that game predates both by quite a bit.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 10 Oct 05 10:32:36 >
adny2

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 10, 2005 06:54
yeah, that was Am2, but i dont think it was a Yu Suzuki production. i recall him saying in an inteview once that there' s about 5 games being worked on at all times there at AM2 (this is during the dreamcast days), and he personally have his hands on two of them (or 3).

Tonic785

• Total Posts : 3
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 10, 2005 08:12
What' s up y' all.
im a n00b at the moment.. but i promise you, i' ve been reading along time

Edited: Been waiting a while to read that interview
< Message edited by Tonic785 -- 10 Oct 05 16:13:41 >
Naked Snake

• Total Posts : 228
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 11, 2005 08:05
Welcome, dude.
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 11, 2005 15:18

i popped in shenmue on my dreamcast about 3 days ago....and it still looks waaay better than 95% of our modern consoles best efforts.

95% i don' t think so, i played shenmue 2 a year ago on my xbox and i was not impressed at all (+ xbox version has slightly better resolution than dreamcast one), although i was soooo impressed when i played the first shenmue , anyway i think nowadays there are many many games that look better than shenmue.

and sega I HATE you my love because you gave up on me years ago without a real sign, i was so happy with my dreamcast, you did the same thing when i bought the saturn remember ?? ...

oh and how it is so depressing to have a Noob tag
Joe Redifer

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 11, 2005 20:01

xbox version has slightly better resolution than dreamcast one

Wrong. Both versions are 640x480. The Xbox version does have some filters that soften some of the colors and give some glow to the lights at night. The texture resolution is the same as the DC version as well.
yu_suzuki

RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 12, 2005 20:50
Adam Doree >>>> i want to ask you something about what yuzo koshiro said
in the enterview when he talk about his work with yu suzuki .

is he mean a new project , or his past when he work with suzuki san on shenmue?

what,s the deal ? PLEASE i want answer
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: where is the Yuzo Koshiro Interview ??? - Oct 14, 2005 15:28
Sega Suck, Why? name the last decent game they brought out? Sonic, ha! made decent 2d platformer games but they made a mess of the 3d adventure ones. In fact the only 3d sega games i really enjoyed was shenmue 1 + 2. Sega are fools and deserve to bought out by microsoft and ea, and then sold to some spanish company who make carzy frog games.

Now this attack on sega isnt got anything to do with the fact i probley made it on some people' s ' hit' list by now, or the fact that everybody loves sega...

...oh wait, yes it is ;)
Adam Doree

YUZO KOSHIRO is LIVE - Oct 14, 2005 16:10
Erm... the Yuzo interview is now live.

Also, anyone disrespecting Sega here will get a permanent ban. Sorry if that seems that we' re biased towards Sega or something. But we just are, so live with it. ;-)
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message