Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 vehicular shooters
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
vehicular shooters - Jan 02, 2006 00:24
What do you think the best vehicular shooter game is? Not the ones where you race, the ones that are just death match and stuff like that.

The first one I really liked was Twisted Metal 2, but I think Vigilante 8 2nd Offense on the Dreamcast was the best.

I also enjoyed a few others on Playstation 1. There really haven' t been any awesome vehicular shooters. All of the new ones pretty much suck. I really wish a good one would come out some time.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: vehicular shooters - Jan 02, 2006 01:19
I only played Twisted Metal Black, on the PS2, it the game was a tad bit too hard, im keeping my eye on Full Auto for the 360, but i doubt ill get it, since there will be more games out than it i want in March, like Splinter Cell, and Ghost Recon
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: vehicular shooters - Jan 02, 2006 03:25
Wipeout is cool - it' s not only about destruction and that makes it more fun for me.But then again MArio Kart ....I guess it' s a different category.

The pure vehicular shooter genre is almost dead.And it' s not going to grow soon since all games are now FPP,GTA clones , and some different stuff from time to time.
< Message edited by ]Gangsta[ -- 2 Jan 06 11:26:09 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: vehicular shooters - Jan 02, 2006 04:00
I kind of liked the driving levels in Batman Returns for the highly praised Sega CD. It just felt so good when you finally made something explode.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: vehicular shooters - Jan 02, 2006 10:25
Twisted Metal 2 is the best vehicular shooter ever and it' s one of the funniest games ever created regardless of genre.
Twisted Metal Black is good too because of its online mode.
I never liked Vigilante 8 2nd Offense for the DC for some reason. I couldn' t get the same controll over the vehicles as in TM2. The graphics kind off sucked too.
Is Twisted Metal Head-On for the PSP good? If it is, it' s will soon be in my collection.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 2 Jan 06 18:27:16 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message