Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Musical Tastes ..
shade

• Total Posts : 77
Musical Tastes .. - Feb 24, 2003 22:56
Im not sure what everyones musical tastes are but for me this is actualy the first non Hip Hop / Lyricist board that i have actively participated in .. So i thaught we could get a lil music discussion going, ima just list some of the people im liking and anticipating at the moment an see what everyone else is into ..

Avril Lavigne - The first non Hip Hop album i have baught for at least 5 years, and im have to say it ia a F' ing blinding album ..

50 Cent - As i new it would be, A very tight album wich i had been anticipating since 98. 50 is the 1st thouroughly gangster orientated artist to aproach the genre wit a more lyrical and content based stance .. As opposed to other MCs like DMX he laces his verses with witty punchlines and a few metaphors and ofcourse the stereotypical ' Cap Bussin' .. I have been listening to hip hop since i was around 10 or 11 and have to say he has breathed new life into a dying Thug/Gangster area of the Hip Hop market ..

^Those are the 2 new things thats spinning most around me at the moment alongside Chino XL, Cainibus & Crooked I .. The only other thing in music that is realy exciting me is the release of Rakim' s new album called ' Oh My God' ..

Whats on everyone elses ears ??

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message