Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Game Related Dreams
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
Game Related Dreams - Sep 22, 2004 12:56
Has anybody experienced some and would like to talk about them here? (lol, this comes from a post I just made and thought it' d be an interesting topic)

I remember as a kid I had quite a few dreams in which I was Sonic The Hedgehog or sometimes even Tails. That’s not surprising actually as I was surrounded with tonnes of Sonic related things at the time. Being a truly obsessed fan I owned all the games, collected the comic (UK' s STC-Sonic The Comic is so much better than the US version by the way), watched all the cartoons, even had them all on tape! So several times I dreamt I was the blue spiky one running from Dr Robotnik through the streets of Leeds around where I live.

Now my game related dreams are boring in comparison. I just dream about playing games. The last exciting game related dream I had was after playing Spiderman 2, where I was actually Spiderman himself swinging around the place.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 22, 2004 16:10
Right after Pacman came out on the Atari 2600, I used to dream about the patterns that I would try to get both the ghosts to get caught up in the tunnel and a higher score. I remember thinking non-stop through my algebra class one day... I could not focus on anything else for about a month or so.

Panzer Dragoon had a similar effect on me, but I was out of school by then.

Recently, I began to day dream about being the Master Chief and shooting all those Covenant and Flood creatures. This is probably due to two things: 1) I have been playing Halo a lot lately, and 2) my anticipation for Halo 2.

fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 22, 2004 16:55
I' ve been playing games for 21 years...and I can' t remember ever having a dream about a game. How weird is that?
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 22, 2004 17:01
I had dreams about Pikmin 2. I am still trying to figure out how to get across this one place without letting my other Pikmin drown. I dream about how to beat certain obstacles.
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 22, 2004 17:46
I had dreams about Star Wars:KOTOR because i was playing it to much.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 22, 2004 22:56
Not exactly a dream but when I used to play Wolfenstein for hours upon hours I had this thing where if I closed my eyes I could still see the game and almost hear the sounds. I' ve never actually had a game related dream however.
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 23, 2004 20:56
i had a dream but it was it was really weird i was watching this guy droping his bullet prove vast and finally he had droped it behind a car. so i picked it up and roled away on my bike then this kid had yelled to that man an he came over and i drove up on to of a buliding with my bike. and he started to throw bottle and a that time it looked like i was inside gta wierd huh?
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: Game Related Dreams - Sep 24, 2004 01:47
Grand theft auto all the time. it was just the cause of all those times some grandpa ran me off the road. i would also dream about halo alot. jumping to get the shotgun and blasting away some friends (it was always multiplayer dreams...). weird...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll