Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda?
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 12, 2006 21:22
Because those are the only two games I keep hearing about for Wii..

What about the amazing 30+ launch titles that certain forum members were
banging on about?
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 12, 2006 21:42
No
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 12, 2006 23:16
Yeah, I bought Red Steel.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 12, 2006 23:20

Is it as bad as all the reviews say it is?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 12, 2006 23:26
I think Reggie Fils-Aime can answer your question...
Calintz

RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 00:03

Is it as bad as all the reviews say it is?

No it' s not, it' s fairly good actually. The controls are pretty hard to get used to, but not anywhere near as bad as most reviews suggest. It' s just a pity that some of the level design is horribly generic (how many times have us gamers stepped in a warehouse for example?) and the visuals aren' t too hot. All in all though it' s a pretty solid corridor shooter.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 01:08

No it' s not, it' s fairly good actually

I was thinking that it could not have been that bad.

What about the sword fighting?
Calintz

RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 01:27

What about the sword fighting?

Admittedly I don' t have a proper understanding of the sword controls. It' still fun though.
< Message edited by Calintz -- 12 Dec 06 17:27:43 >
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 03:58
The sword fighting isn' t nearly as fun as they said it would be, which is very dissapointing. I was wanting it for the multiplayer, which wasn' t as good as I' d hoped either, there is no sword-fighting in multiplayer (it' s not good, but it be fun to at least try it) and there are only four stages to choose from, only four.

I bought Rayman Raving Rabbids, which is okay single-player and a blast multi-player. Also, you can unlock the " Scientific bunny fact" videos that Ubisoft has been using as commercials for the game. Yes, I consider that important enough to mention. They' re awesome.
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 05:18
First game aside from TP I am buying is DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 Played a little of it and hands down the best Fighting game I have played this year (haven' t gotten to play MK:Armageddon).
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 07:08
I bought Wiiplay, its a rubbish game actually, fun for a short time. Mainly got it for the Wiimote thats included. I' ll consider other games once i finish Zelda.

BTW i just couldn' t wait so i tried Zelda, but i' m stuck.

I don' t know how do that fishing $#!t and its driving me insane. I can get them to bite but can' t reel the fish in. WHat the hell am i supposed to do. Any tips on the quickest way to get the fish for that cat would be appreciated???
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 07:20

I don' t know how do that fishing $#!t and its driving me insane. I can get them to bite but can' t reel the fish in. WHat the hell am i supposed to do. Any tips on the quickest way to get the fish for that cat would be appreciated???

Ok, where the Cat is you see a little dock.

Fish at that dock

1.Throw you rod close to where you see fish (obviously).

2.Slowly move your rod in a circular motion.

3.Once a fish is caught on your bate, slowly pull and hold the wiimote above your right shoulder while quickly winding your nunchuck .

That little b&*&ard fish should be caught like a Mofo!

4.Make sure you drop the fish on the dock and the cat will snap it off the floor and run back to the shop/its owner.

That was my gril who worked that out, and shed never played a console apart from a DS..

Wii owns!!!!!!!!!!
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 12 Dec 06 23:21:21 >
Terrak

RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 07:23
Thanks F3hunter!! Thats gonna help immensely!!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 09:35

Ohhhh.... Im terribly sorry
Terrak

RE: So, urm, did people buy any other Wii games apart from FriiSports and Zelda? - Dec 13, 2006 10:52
The only reason why Red Steel got such average marks was because so much was expected of it and all the hype it was getting. Unfortunately the finished game didn' t live up to expectations but i still read around and find that alot of people still enjoy the game regardless of its shortcomings. I' m not overly concerned, there is plenty of room for improvement for Wii games like this, and i hope that developers get it right, especially for a possible Star Wars Jedi game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldY7srvHNCI&eurl=

Wiimote = lightsabre/blaster HELLLL YESSSS
< Message edited by Terrak -- 13 Dec 06 2:58:38 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message