Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Halo 3 info
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Halo 3 info - Jan 13, 2007 02:27
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3156359

" Bungie Studios knows how to please their fans; even though the hype train for Halo 3 hasn' t even started from a marketing perspective, they' re keeping the hardcore hooked and drooling with tidbits about the game that only the diehard fans would really care about -- a.k.a. you. The latest reveal? An in-depth look at one of the new vehicles, the Mongoose.

" The M274 Ultra-light All-terrain Vehicle provides an alternate means of transporting messages, documents, and light cargo between units. It may also be used to transport forward observers, reconnaissance personnel and sniper teams. Its proven versatility has made it a vital asset to field commanders when used as an alternate means of communication." -- Bungie

A more detailed description and additional images of the vehicle, not to mention an example of you' d use the Mongoose during an actual multiplayer match, is available at Bungie' s website."

Is it just me or does this thing sound sorta pointless?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll