Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ends of Series for E3
Timothy Cobbs

• Total Posts : 7
Ends of Series for E3 - Jun 07, 2005 08:11
who knows what they will stop creating, or even what they will continue creating it is all a bunch of speculation but I still wonder which of my fav series will end and which fav series will begin.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Ends of Series for E3 - Jun 07, 2005 09:26
Ummmm...OK!
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Ends of Series for E3 - Jun 07, 2005 10:08

who knows what they will stop creating, or even what they will continue creating it is all a bunch of speculation but I still wonder which of my fav series will end and which fav series will begin.

Translation:

Every E3 I look to see which of my fav series will continue for another year and which are finally taking their long awaited dirt nap. Each year is a mystery wrapped in a surprise, packaged in a box with a nice bow on top. I love E3!!

How close am I to being right?
SockmoVet2005

• Total Posts : 22
RE: Ends of Series for E3 - Jun 07, 2005 18:47
Lol. Eh, as long as the Socom and GTA series remain strong, im cool. Also, im pumped about the resurrection of PDZ, also the new original series Gears of War. OMG im so pumped for the X360. Who' s getting it on launch? I might also get full auto, itll be fun on those Xbox live arena deathmatch races lol.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll