Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Xbox Live Content for Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (Xbox)
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
New Xbox Live Content for Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (Xbox) - Oct 07, 2004 14:47
I believe that a few of you folks out there have this game and would appreciate the news about the new content. So, without further ado, here' s the news:

New Xbox Live Content for Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow (Xbox)

Ubisoft releases five new maps for Tom Clancy' s Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow.

By Rainier Van Autrijve | Oct. 6, 2004

Ubisoft will be releasing five new maps for its Xbox Live enabled Tom Clancy' s Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow.

One map, Village, is already available free of charge, while the remaining four are to follow in the next few weeks. Dubbed Assault Pack #1, the collection of new maps will cost only $5.

The new Village map, set in Levanto, Italy, is a small, intense map ideal for teams of five or less. Two open areas filled with cover are surrounded by small houses which can be used to change section. There are plenty of strong spots to defend, but be sure to work in teams because each location is equally suited for defense ... and enemy offense.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll