Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Xbox 2 accessories
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
New Xbox 2 accessories - Jun 09, 2005 11:34
Here are some pics and info abut some accessories for the upcoming Xbox 2.

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5136

It' s prety cool they are including component cable with the system (considering this info is true hehe).

I am surprised no DVI/HDMI if they want everythign to be hi-def and the PS3 is supposedly hooking up to 2 HDTV' s through HDMI. Which sounds cool in theory but how many people have enough money to buy one HDTV much-less hvaing 2 right next to each other. Athough when i get rich i wil have to try that haha. I am a inventor at heart but the problem is i am just the visionary i just think them up and no idea how to actually build them.

anywho leave your comments.
SockmoVet2005

• Total Posts : 22
RE: New Xbox 2 accessories - Jun 09, 2005 14:55
Headsets look nice and comfortable, and fit into the top of your wireless. But I thought that the peripherals for controllers were going into the bottom? Thats what the EGM July issue said. Also, i wish the headsets would be wireless as well, but oh well, at least it wont be stretching to the front of the console like the PS2 headsets do

Also, Whats that one on the bottom for? Looks like a wireless router, but for what?

Edit - Ok i just took a closer look at the controller and that wireless router look-alike. Whatever that is going into the top of the control is definately not a headset. Its more like an antenna, and the antenna part is identical to the router thing. So the headsets are indeed inserted at the bottom. But does this mean that we have to have a router for it to be wireless, or is that something extra? And what could it do? We shall find out soon enough...
< Message edited by SockmoVet2005 -- 9 Jun 05 22:58:21 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: New Xbox 2 accessories - Jun 14, 2005 11:39
I like the size and color of the wireless reiceiver. Other than that its more or less standard fare.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll