Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Wierdest thing with my Xbox Music...
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Wierdest thing with my Xbox Music... - Jul 24, 2004 00:29
Ok so I' m going thru the music on my X-box everything is going fine til I come across " Bang Bang" that I ripped from the Kill Bill Soundtrack. It' s perfectly clear and everything, nothing wrong at all, except the Lyrics have dissappeared...

Now this wouldve be passable had it not been that last night I listened to it and the lyrics were there as well as every other damn time I listened to it...Now I fear somin has gone wrong with my Xbox and soon all the songs will be missing peices...

BTW does neone now how and the hell that is possible? For the lyrics to just dissappear but nothing else is affected?
< Message edited by Mass X -- 7/24/2004 12:30:49 AM >
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Wierdest thing with my Xbox Music... - Jul 25, 2004 04:05
Never heard of this happening before. Maybe you should give your X-Box to me so I can look it over. I' ll do it free of charge.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Wierdest thing with my Xbox Music... - Jul 25, 2004 05:27
Is your center channel enabled and hooked up?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Wierdest thing with my Xbox Music... - Jul 25, 2004 16:09
All I know is Ive had it hooked up to my speaker system since I got it and havent tampered much with it since. Except for the occasional speaker re-adjustment.

So far after going thru all of the other songs, none of them seem to be affected. Sigh...it is a release date xbox so it might be finally showing some age. Just a very weird way of showing.

What do you mean by the center channel, I' m a tech freak but never real messed with sound.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Wierdest thing with my Xbox Music... - Jul 25, 2004 21:55
The center channel is your center speaker, right between your left and right speakers. If you don' t have one, and your receiver somehow got switched to " Pro Logic" mode or any other form of " surround" , that could cause the symptoms you describe.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll