Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 17:51
Yup, about a week or less, Blue Dragon' s being produced locally for distribution.

Far as I can tell, it' s just the Japanese version with English subtitles instead.

I had pictures from my camera phone, but I can' t find my datalink cable. Maybe later...
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 17:58
Id actually consider getting a version with jap speech and english subs, i got the feeling the actors on the english version are going to be crap :P
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 20:26

ORIGINAL: Vx Chemical

Id actually consider getting a version with jap speech and english subs, i got the feeling the actors on the english version are going to be crap :P

Well, I hope they just put it in Japanese with english subtitles for the english
and/or include the option to change between the two.

Byakko, if you have a 360, and are getting this, please post opinions - the
people have earned it!
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 21:11
Hm, considering it' s already 3 DVDs long, would they REALLY have enough space to fit in different audio tracks ?

Maybe 4 DVDs ought to cut it...

Anyway, I hate the holiday ' bundles' right now for the 360. I don' t want DoA 4, and I don' t want Fifa, or Project Gotham Racing. And do I get other options? Like, just a clean pro package? NO.

I have to get the $700 bundle with 3 games I don' t want, AND spend $70 or more for the 3 games that I DO WANT.

Maybe I can re-sell them but...

I' ll see.
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 21:21
any chance of the signapore version being region free??
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 21:29
There has been rare cases, like our Indigo Prophecy is region-free...

But I doubt Blue Dragon is.
Tiz

RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 21:33
I used to think Singapore was closely linked to Portugal..

I doubt Blue Dragon will be region-free, it' s a big hitter for 360 so I strongly think
that they won' t make it so accessible for worldly gamers other than respective
Asia.
< Message edited by Tiz -- 13 Dec 06 13:33:39 >
Byakko

RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 21:59

I used to think Singapore was closely linked to Portugal

0_o What do the Portuguese have to do with Singapore? It was mostly the Brits and the Dutch back in the day (1800s)
Tiz

RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 13, 2006 22:51

ORIGINAL: Byakko

0_o What do the Portuguese have to do with Singapore?

Absolutely nothing. Except maybe the ' g' and ' p' ... Oh I don' t know!

I was 11.
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 14, 2006 01:41
Why dont Kikizo make a BD sticky, there has been like a dozen BD threads in the last few days.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 14, 2006 09:23
Byakko is from singapore?

That explains everything.

Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Blue Dragon (Jap. version with English subtitles) now available in Singapore - Dec 15, 2006 07:04

ORIGINAL: Tiz

Absolutely nothing. Except maybe the ' g' and ' p' ... Oh I don' t know!

I was 11.

Oh, so this was LAST year.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread