Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Devekopers call the PS3 and 360 a wash
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Devekopers call the PS3 and 360 a wash - Nov 04, 2006 16:54
" Denis Dyack: 360, PS3 Are Equals
The head of Silicon Knights says it' s a wash between the next-gen consoles.
by Daemon Hatfield
November 3, 2006 - Silicon Knights, makers of Eternal Darkness, are readying the forever-in-development Too Human for the Xbox 360, as well as an unannounced title for the PlayStation 3. Speaking to the San Jose Mercury News, the company' s President, Denis Dyack, says the next-generation systems are virtually identical in terms of power.

" The 360 and the PS3 are equal in power in my eyes," Dyack says. " Maybe the PS3 has more processing power. The 360 has more available memory. It' s pretty much a net, net. The public perception of the PS3 was that it was much more powerful. To developers, they look even."

Silicon Knights had a working relationship with Nintendo for several years, making Eternal Darkness and Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for the GameCube. That partnership ended in 2004, though, and Dyack says he has no current plans to develop for the Wii. Too Human is planned as a trilogy for the Xbox 360."

-IGN

*EDIT...fucking typo in the title, I' m usually careful
< Message edited by Agent ghost -- 4 Nov 06 8:55:31 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message